Posted October 1, 201115 yr I've been wondering whether to join this site for a while, now I finally have. So hai, I'm Shion (Got it memorized?), and I bet you can't guess who my favorite character is.
October 1, 201115 yr welcome! i hope u have a great time here and if u have any questions, dont hesitate to ask http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png
October 1, 201115 yr hello welcome to the site hope u enjoy the stay and continue to come forever and ever.
October 1, 201115 yr I've been wondering whether to join this site for a while, now I finally have. So hai, I'm Shion (Got it memorized?), and I bet you can't guess who my favorite character is. It's Axel right? It's gotta be Axel cause you said "Got it memorized", right? Tell me if I'm right. Anyways, welcome.
October 1, 201115 yr Author It's Axel right? It's gotta be Axel cause you said "Got it memorized", right? Tell me if I'm right. Anyways, welcome. He's my second favorite character. Hint- look at my avi.
October 1, 201115 yr He's my second favorite character. Hint- look at my avi. roxas it has to be roxas cuz i see roxas's hair in ur avi
October 3, 201115 yr Welcome to the site. Looking forward to seeing your contribution to the forums. Kinda obvious your favourite character is Xion, but that's cool.
I've been wondering whether to join this site for a while, now I finally have. So hai, I'm Shion (Got it memorized?), and I bet you can't guess who my favorite character is.