Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
TheKingdomkid

What gameinformer wants in Kingdom Hearts 3

I was going through the Kingdom Hearts facebook page and saw that someone posted an article about what gameinformers wants to have or not have in Kingdom Hearts 3 and I read though it and some of the stuff I agreed with and others not so much. It's a nice read so here is the link to the article http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2012/03/16/what-we-want-in-kingdom-hearts-iii.aspx

I love the fact that KH's story is so complicated. It just makes finally getting to grips with each segment even more rewarding.

And I seriously can't stand the idea of having Marvel characters in Kingdom Hearts. The only ones I can see fitting in are Doctor Strange and Dormammu.

Also, I think it would just be wrong to see the Muppets in the graphics style of Kingdom Hearts. Plus, can you imagine Kermit running around in a way that shows his legs moving in a realistic fashion? It would be childhood-crushing.

Edited by CGEire

The guy who said that Mass Effect was just another stupid western FPS made me angry; I am used to criticism towards KH, but ME is anything but a stereotypical FPS.

You're right Mass Effect is a third person shooter isn't it lol but yeah I never really got into Mass Effect but it looks like a good game just not my kinda of game.

You're right Mass Effect is a third person shooter isn't it lol but yeah I never really got into Mass Effect but it looks like a good game just not my kinda of game.

Its not really my type of game either; its just annoying when people do not recognise the creativity that actually goes into some games. Sure CoD and Battlefield are iterative but Mass Effect is innovative in terms of how its story is structured, multiplayer and stuff.

tutti frutti. Keyword = IGN. There are some things that I agree with agree and disagree with. There are some things that I wish Square would do to the series, but can't complain about it.

LaLiLuLeLo called the other games spin-offs!?

But I can agree with most of these (Simple and Clean Samba xD). I would love them to just remake the games. KH1 and 2 both are pretty old, BBS needs a little re-doing IMO (the worlds seem kinda blocky and lifeless like RE:COM), 358 and Coded would be nice with better graphics. But I don't think we need that many new worlds