Unfair to Us? (Final Mixes)

Is this unfair?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Is this unfair?

• Yeah
    • Maybe
    • No
    • Not at all

The Japanese get Final Mixes, they get the art book to KH, they get this, thay get that... Well what about us? I mean we put our hard earned money into the KH series! Why don't we get something specail? I had to go to a import pawn shop to get my KH action figure. I have put my time into these forums, my money into disneys wallet, and all I am asking is just once Tetsuya Nomura would make us a game that we can bring home and play. Then when we look the game up on youtube it is in english and only english. I am not being rude, racist, or jealouse I just want to know why Tetsuya Nomura has not made us a game. If you think I am right or wrong then please tell me...Don't you think we should get them too?

eh...i dunno...i mean i guess its not fair...but i mean we can import it from japan...right?

We could but lets say you import a final mix there are no more left with a english format so you have to buy a ps2 for japenese formats.

eh...i dunno...i mean i guess its not fair...but i mean we can import it from japan...right?

We could but lets say you import a final mix there are no more left with a english format so you have to buy a ps2 for japenese formats.

well thatd be the persons loss for not ordering sooner XDD

and u wouldnt have to be able to read japanese, thats what the english translation manual thingy is for :D

Japan was where it's created, so of course they're going to get a little more special treatment. I mean sure we can say it's not exactly fair, but we're just lucky they even decided to sell it world wide.

Sure, I would love to play any KH over again with more special abilites, add-ons, and all that stuff but still. I'm just happy enough to even be getting the games.

*edit* oh hay o-o; me and rose are thinking similar thoughts. <33

and u wouldnt have to be able to read japanese, thats what the english translation manual thingy is for :D

Ok it is not anybody's fault besides the manufacturers who only made ten english formats in the world! Secondly you will have to spend at least 100-700 to get a copy but all of them are gone and already owned by ten lucky ppl. And in the reg FM's they are english audio and Japanese suntitled so u may understand them. The command screen is also in Japanese along with everything else besides audio, oh and u neeed to buy a Japanese PS2

I agree with Kaiso and Rose; Kingdom Hearts originated in Japan so, of course they're going to get the games first and get some extra stuff. Besides, I think Tetsuya Nomura doesn't speak English. o.o He needs tons of translators to actually translate what he wants in his series.

In my opinion, it's fair. xD At least we get the games right ^^? We just have to be patient for a couple of months. 8D

It's okay with me xD (Cuz I can buy KH action Figures from a local shop :P) and Final Mixes are... you have to play the main game all over again to get just a few extra stuff : The artbook? meh, we can get people to do tons of fan arts and post it up here xD

I agree with Kaiso and Rose; Kingdom Hearts originated in Japan so, of course they're going to get the games first and get some extra stuff. Besides, I think Tetsuya Nomura doesn't speak English. o.o He needs tons of translators to actually translate what he wants in his series.

In my opinion, it's fair. xD At least we get the games right ^^? We just have to be patient for a couple of months. 8D

No Tetsuya can speak fluet english. My Best friend form collage's friend's brother is Tetsuya's cusian. she got to meet him,and Iwish i met him,but she told me, he speaks english. seems to be "a very fun,and random person." But, the series in japan get "better stuff" becuase the market their is bigger. But we get stuff here earler them they do at times. silent hill shattered memeries.

that is why i said maybe