Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

KHBbS Birth by sleep is the most most emotional game in the series

Okay so I wanted to express my feelings about birth by sleep. I hold this game near and dear to my heart because it's the prequel to Kingdom Hearts 1. But it is also the most emotional game in the series in my opinion. When I finished playing this game, I was jaw dropped because of all the tragic moments:

• Eraqus being killed by Terra.
  • Terra being possesed by Xehanort.
  • Ventus entering a long slumber.
  • Aqua vanishing to the Realm of Darkness.

This game really struck a chord with me, and I know that all the Kingdom Hearts games have emotional moments, but Birth by sleep is by far the game in the series filled with the most tragic moments. What do you liked most about this game, and what was your favorite moment, tragic or otherwise?

actually, xehanort killed eraqus. he hit him with a blast of darkness or something like that.

Birth by Sleep probably is the most emotional game in the sereies so far, maybe that spot will be taken by Dream Drop Distance or KH3 or whatever other game that comes out before KH3 but yes it is very emotional and its a geat game

Birth by Sleep probably is the most emotional game in the sereies so far, maybe that spot will be taken by Dream Drop Distance or KH3 or whatever other game that comes out before KH3 but yes it is very emotional and its a geat game

KH3 is said for Sora to save everyone :D

I loved the whole fighting style I mean it's the best setup yet in my opinion. My favorite scene just because was the one just before the Boss Fight for Lingering Will. The saddest one was right after you beat Terra Xehanort for both fights with Aqua sacrificing herself for him thinking he was Terra. The other one just made me upset anyways.

It's the most saddest! I'm going to be honest, I actually cried myself to sleep after playing the game.

Oh my gosh, same here. I couldn't stop crying for about 2 weeks. Then every time I thought of it, I tear up

Okay so I wanted to express my feelings about birth by sleep. I hold this game near and dear to my heart because it's the prequel to Kingdom Hearts 1. But it is also the most emotional game in the series in my opinion. When I finished playing this game, I was jaw dropped because of all the tragic moments:

• Eraqus being killed by Terra.
  • Terra being possesed by Xehanort.
  • Ventus entering a long slumber.
  • Aqua vanishing to the Realm of Darkness.

This game really struck a chord with me, and I know that all the Kingdom Hearts games have emotional moments, but Birth by sleep is by far the game in the series filled with the most tragic moments. What do you liked most about this game, and what was your favorite moment, tragic or otherwise?

What about Chain of Memories and 358/2 Days...

- Sora loses memories of his friends and they do also of him

- He gains fake memories of someone and has to choose between the two

- He forgets everything from Castle Oblivion

- Zexion and Lexaeus were just following the Organization Orders, but died anyways

- Namine is forgotten and she is the one who has to restore the memories

- Riku Replica was created for the sheer purpose of experimentation and he dies innocently

- Axel is the only one that stays alive

- Riku watches his friend Sora incomplete because of him

- Roxas does not remember anything, but can feel like a 'somebody'

- Xion is an imperfect replica that ultimately is forgotten and still now

- Roxas hurts his own friends as well did Xion

- Axel loses his old bestfriend Isa/Saix for his new friends

- He watches them disappear from him

- Riku having to turn in Ansem: SoD form to save his friend, being stuck in the darkness

- Being told that Nobodies aren't supposed to exist

This is some pretty sad stuff

Edited by Sky Heart

It is one of the most tragic games from kh.

What about Chain of Memories and 358/2 Days...

- Sora loses memories of his friends and they do also of him

- He gains fake memories of someone and has to choose between the two

- He forgets everything from Castle Oblivion

- Zexion and Lexaeus were just following the Organization Orders, but died anyways

- Namine is forgotten and she is the one who has to restore the memories

- Riku Replica was created for the sheer purpose of experimentation and he dies innocently

- Axel is the only one that stays alive

- Riku watches his friend Sora incomplete because of him

- Roxas does not remember anything, but can feel like a 'somebody'

- Xion is an imperfect replica that ultimately is forgotten and still now

- Roxas hurts his own friends as well did Xion

- Axel loses his old bestfriend Isa/Saix for his new friends

- He watches them disappear from him

- Riku having to turn in Ansem: SoD form to save his friend, being stuck in the darkness

- Being told that Nobodies aren't supposed to exist

This is some pretty sad stuff

This threat is only for Bbs.Lol.

I think 358/2 days takes the cake for the saddest game.BBS just didn't seem that sad,ill be honest.and days just seemed a lot sadder.neither made me cry,but days made me sad on the inside.

I...have to disagree. I mean, BBS had some huge, impactful moments, but in large had a very whimsy, hope for the future feel for it that made up for a lot of the tragedy (though Ventus asking Terra and Aqua to 'put an end to him' still makes me tear up every time).

Personally, if I was going to say which game was the most tragic...I'd say Days, hands down. The storyline is utterly soul crushing, even if the game overall wasn't the best to play.

BBS is seen as the most tagic game from the complete series because the three antagonists all have a bad fate..

it wasn't Terra who killed Eraqus though, Terra only weakened him and Xehanort finished him of, he took advantage of Terra

BBS is seen as the most tagic game from the complete series because the three antagonists all have a bad fate..

it wasn't Terra who killed Eraqus though, Terra only weakened him and Xehanort finished him of, he took advantage of Terra

You mean protagonists. Aqua, Terra, and Ven all had horrible endings, but come on. It was their fault. If they weren't so naive it would have never happened that way.

You mean protagonists. Aqua, Terra, and Ven all had horrible endings, but come on. It was their fault. If they weren't so naive it would have never happened that way.

whoops my bad, and in some way can say it is their own fault but only Terra was naive in my opinion,

Ventus just wanted to know more about himself and follow Terra and Aqua tried at her best to save her friends

It wasn't so much naivete as it was bad communication. sure, Terra could have told Aqua what he was up. Sure, Aqua could have actually explained things to Terra and Ventus. Sure, Ventus could have been taken home when he kept running in to people (Aqua first, then both Terra and Aqua) Sure, Eraqus could have explained his actions, and could have warned TAV about Xehanort.

But then Xehanortès incredibly flimsy plan would have fallen apart!

Hell, even if the trio had simply gone to Disney Town together, his plan would have failed.