1. 1. Whats your favorite Kingdom Hearts game

• Kingdom Hearts
    • Kingdom Hearts Final Mix
    • KIngdom Hearts II
    • Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+
    • KIngdom Hearts RE:Chain of Memories
    • Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
    • KIngdom Hearts Birth By Sleep

I don`t think that Kingdom Hearts is bad. Why on earth i would be on Kingdom Hearts fan-forum, if i would hate it? Iam just saying that it has flaws. Kingdom Hearts had flaws on Camera & Graphicks. Prove me wrong in that. I criticed KH2 for poor Character development, and that Disney Worlds have no meaning. Does that then mean, that i think KH is super bad game-series, and that it should be burned? No. Kh is one of my favorite Games ever. But no game is perfect.

//And if you would watch my point sacale for games, that was at the Page 2 at this topic:

Kingdom Hearts 90/100

Kingdom Hearts: Chains of memories 85/100

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days 85/100

Kingdom Hearts II 85/100

Kingdom Hearts: Coded 75/100

You really still say that i hate the games? Coded was a bit bad, but others? Nope.

The firt KH was out in 2003 thnk some games of that season with good but Good graphics and on balance all that KH had tell me one.But no WWE PES etc Games with story Scenario

Hmm. KH came 2002, not 2003. So you got wrong. Games...

Jak and Daxter: The precursor Legacy (Great grpahicks, and great story)

Ratchet and Clank (Also great graphs. story werent that great, but it was not dull either)

Final Fantasy X (Do i have to say why?)

There is more, but iam not starting to do big lists. Each of these three had better graphs than KH1, and their story was not bad either. But still, Kh1 is my favorite best (But BBS is still coming...)

To make things clearer, gonna rate the games.

Kingdom Hearts 90/100

Kingdom Hearts: Chains of memories 85/100

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days 85/100

Kingdom Hearts II 85/100

Kingdom Hearts: Coded 75/100

BBS - Not rated.

i kill you just kidding but seriously you put kh2 with chain of memories and that is the same with 358 days over 2

Hmm. KH came 2002, not 2003. So you got wrong. Games...

Jak and Daxter: The precursor Legacy (Great grpahicks, and great story)

Ratchet and Clank (Also great graphs. story werent that great, but it was not dull either)

Final Fantasy X (Do i have to say why?)

There is more, but iam not starting to do big lists. Each of these three had better graphs than KH1, and their story was not bad either. But still, Kh1 is my favorite best (But BBS is still coming...)

it was made in 2003 i know this because i took quizes on it and checked out its website plus bbs is the best i played a demo

Oh wow I forgot didn't I make this thread. Anyway since I live in Japan and go to school in America,I'll probably have both the U.S. and Japanese Birth By Sleep games.

was it this thread or somewhere else?

i was going to make this thread but i guess that didn't happen anways i htink i would like birth by sleep more cause it has alot more disney worlds and it actually makes sense 358/2 days doesn't the reason why i like birth by sleep the best out of them all is because it has disney worlds disney princesses so yea you see why i like it more plus ventus kicks butt

1. Kingdom Hearts (The only game in the series, that has story, that makes you want to know more. Dark themes, and some sad scenes appear. Also, the most beutiful ending of any game that exists. For minus side, camera is horible.)

2. Kingdom Hearts: Chains of memories. (Card system is aful, but never played the game, just watched videos from Youtube. Has same prob. as 358/2 and KH2. Disney world s have no real meaning in the game. However, the main-story is great, and it really shows us the power of memories.

3. Kingdom Hearts: Birth by sleep (Seen all the videos/cutscenes to the game. Pretty much know the entire story. ( Auxon ))

4. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days (Never played the game, but watched from Youtube. Again, no real meaning in Disneyworlds. You could almost skip About 180 Days of the game. Main story is bit strange, but there still are some nice moments)

5. Kingdom Hearts 2 (Really good game, only one, that has good gameplay mechanichs, however the Disneyworlds make me sleepy, even more than in COM or Days. Org. 13 is meaningless, as the only two members, that have meaning in the game are Axel and Xemnas. All the others are just there. Did not really like the way Sora Riku & Kairi developed. Sora changed to annoying kid, Riku became angsty "Nooo im evil, im gonna cry in the corner" and Kairi became boring chr, that has no meaning in the game, just like 11 members in Org 13.)

6. Kingdom Hearts: coded (Kinda stupid idea, that you recycle AGAIN worlds from KH1. Who wants to pley the same game thrice? KH is not meant for Mobile phones. However, some mysteries are declared, and that is good.)

Sums it up.

I LOVE ALL OF THE GAMES!!! (even though I've never played Birth By Sleep yet) But I know that it's going to be awesome!! But my reasons for why I like each game:

Kingdom Hearts: It was the very first game in the awesomeness that we call Kingdom Hearts!

Kingdom Hearts II: One word: AXEL!

Kingdom Hearts: Re Chain of Memories: Another one word: AXEL!!!

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days: You can guess it: AXEL!!

:P

To me Kingdom Hearts II was the most epic because it introduced most of the stuff for the rest of the series.

i.e., Roxas, Xehanort, the rest of Org. XIII, DiZ's identity, restoration of Riku..

So many things to add on to that list

Plus the music was epic too

Kingdom Hearts 2 is my favorite. The gameplay is more fun and the storyline is exciting and happy at the end. KH CoM had terrible gameplay wise (what's with the cards?) but the storyline is good. Kingdom Hearts was ok, just inbetween. 358/2 days was very good. I the sad storyline made me tear up a little, and the gameplay was cool. It would seem like it was a tie for KH2, but Xion makes it lose points, sorry.

Can't say much about Final Mix (I don't understand japanese lol) and well I don't have Birth by Sleep yet, but I will <3

I like KHII, because it introduced a lot more characters, as well as have a deeper and longer story than KHI.

I also like 358/2 Days, because not only is it a good game with decent graphics for the DS, you could also play as any of the Organization characters, as well as some similar characters.

I was able to play BBS on my friend's hacked PSP, and I like it because of its graphics and it's gameplay.

Gotta say KHI and KHII. <3

The first one is just so nostalgic. ;w;

AND THE SECOND ONE HAS AXEL <333333 (I knooow, Days and CoM have Axel as well... but I haven't played them yet. >w>)

The original Kingdom Hearts. Because it is original. And because I remember watching my sister play it a long time ago at my brothers old apartment. His old apartment feels like home because it has lots of the furnature that was in our old home. I miss that place. But yes, Kingdom Hearts. It's a classic...... ok, so not as classic as Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time or Super Mario 64..... Of course.