Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
venxas24

KHBbS Interpretting FM Secret Ending

http://kh13.com/videos/bbs/fm-cut/290-secret-episode-ending/

I can't really understand what I'm looking at here. I thought Aqua was in the world of darkness, does that mean that Castle of Dreams(i think it is) was swallowed by the darkness or that Aqua found a way out and the castle was getting over run with heartless. Does this just give a lead into KH1 and shows that the worlds are already starting to get overrun with darkness?

do you guys ever wonder what Aqua is doing between the start of kingdom hearts 1and the ending of kingdom hearts 2

:mellow:

Wondering through the realm of darkness?

do you guys ever wonder what Aqua is doing between the start of kingdom hearts 1and the ending of kingdom hearts 2

:mellow:

the only thing we know: she is wandering through the realm of darkness, sees the castle of cinderella and ~1year after KHII she met Ansem

so she's going and going and going and batlles against many heartless (like in the Secret Episode in FM)......and I hope in DDD you will see what happened after she met Ansem

I think that during KH1 when Mickey is searching for the Kingdom Key D he finds Aqua in the RoD after she finds the Castle of Dreams and he tries to bring her back with him but she says that she has to help free some of the Worlds that fell into the RoD cuz of Ansem and that she cant return yet or something on the lines of that. Then when she is done she finds Ansem the Wise towards the ending of KH2 but leaves before Riku and Sora get there after the ending of KH2.

Well,at the secret ending,say 0.5,Kingdom hearts is 10 years after BBS,and KH2 11 years....i think that 0.5 means 5 years before Kingdom Hearts 1.After she sees Castle of Dreams,we see:

Mickey at the dark realm (maybe it's during Kingdom Hearts 1,or before he found Castle Oblivion)

Riku at the tower of Neverland with Kairi (we see this at Re:Coded,here: http://kh13.com/vide...0-a-sad-memory/)

Donald and Goofy at Traverse Town

we see something like it at 3d.here: http://kh13.com/vide...at-never-was-4/)

Olette,Pence,Hayner and KAIRI at the gate to the old Mansion-Twilight Town (WTF IS THIS?xD)

DIZ putting his data inside of Sora(during DAYS,we don't have any custcene about it,but we knew it)

Roxas and Xion moving,and Riku looking at them at Twilight Town (if you played 358/2 days,you will understand)

A Terra with gray hair

if you see KH3D,you will know who is him

,them he moves and appears Ansem SOT,after Xemnas,after MX.

We see Sora at the tree of Destiny Islands,them he dissapear.

Ventus at Castle Oblivion,them he dissapear too.

Edited by Roxas_Wagner

I think it will just maybe give us a very small hint into the future of Kingdom Hearts after Kingdom Hearts III and the Xehanort Saga both end.

Are you referring to the final line of the secret ending, "Birth By Sleep Vol. 2." ?

I agree with what you said earlier about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and I think after KH3, there could be a "Birth By Sleep Vol. 2" or something. :)

Maybe even based on the Keyblade War like my KH RP the Mark of Kye is, so far, im even calling it my "Masterpiece RP" that also has elements based on both Bleach and Star Wars as well as other things.

Maybe even based on the Keyblade War like my KH RP the Mark of Kye is, so far, im even calling it my "Masterpiece RP" that also has elements based on both Bleach and Star Wars as well as other things.

That might be true ( I like how you tied in some of KH's elements into your writing). :) Maybe it could be based also on the end of Keyblade War.

Everyone ik this mught be a stupid idea but... ive been thinking... maybe after the Xehanort saga is complete, Square enix can start on some kh games that tell us about the hidden mysteries that we always question our selves with. like during those 11 years, what aqua was doing in the RoD or what Riku and King Mickey do when they close the door to the realm of darkness. it would be nice if they made a game or 2 of these mysteries. what do you think everyone?

I think it means she found castle of dreams after it fell into darkness.

Exactly. The Castle of Dreams fell to darkness which means that the scene takes place behind the scenes in KH. What did Aqua do after that is a mystery yet to be revealed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QupG1AXsSg4&list=FLIXMelm7Bops7ViCAQdvumQ&index=115

At 42:34. Is Mickey in the ROD showing that he'll go alone to find Aqua, or is that just showing that he was trapped in it after Sora closed the DTD in KH1?

We don't know why he was there in the video because that was a concept trailer. However mickey didn't go into the RoD again until during kh1. When Sora landed in Traverse Town have you ever noticed Pluto goes into a dark corridor?

He's going after the King. Which is how he has the letter at the end of kh1.

Edited by Weiss