Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
King Riku

KH3D Something from the game that I found ridiculously funny. *Possible Spoilers?*

Lolz, I remember that scene. That scene, and the one with Lea's Keyblade, have always been my favorites. When I first saw the tea party scene, this is literally what went through my mind: "SORA?! WTH ARE YOU DOING HAVING A TEA PARTY WHEN YOUR FRIEND WAS-- wait, wha--? You're wearing fake glasses... And a... Moustache...? Pffft, ROFL xD (Whoa, easy with the glomp there, Sora.)" And with Lea's Keyblade, I was literally like this: "O.o What the...? (Realization in 3... 2... 1...) WHAAAAAAAAT?!? O.o"

Their reactions were even funnier in Japanese.xD

its grimy tho how riku was the only one who became the keyblade master, and when i saw sora moustache, i started dying, my parents thot i went crazy. and on the other note, WHO THE HELL IS JULIUS

its grimy tho how riku was the only one who became the keyblade master, and when i saw sora moustache, i started dying, my parents thot i went crazy. and on the other note, WHO THE HELL IS JULIUS

It's the best ending ever. First Sora is having tea, then he has a fake mustache on, then he glomps Riku. Yeah, I love Sora. Also, Julius is some dude from some new Disney movie called Runaway Brain. IDK, I hadn't even heard about the Musketeers movie (2004) until this game.

when yen sid was about to anounce who's the new keyblade master, where did the table from the tea party go? O.o

lol i actually made a thread about continuity errors... like in the land of the musketeers mickey's ear under his hat keeps changing sides whenever it zooms in to talk with him on their first encounter :P

Secret Boss who tried to get with Mickeys girl,and it ended badly...Mickey died and Minnie got eaten(loljk,Mickey got his brain,Minnie was saved,and Julius,i dont remember what happened exactly,watch the videos up there *points index finger upwards*

lol yeah Lea was like, "oh hey, I has a keyblade"

but yes, I laughed when Sora turned around being all goofy.

What else was he supposed to do while Riku was sleeping trying to save his ass? He was watching the whole time and eating. Well dang.