October 8, 201214 yr These two songs shouldn't be put together. Edited October 8, 201214 yr by Keysofblades
October 8, 201214 yr Gangnam Style everywhere is honestly getting annoying now. I like it, I think it's cool. Now K-Pop has no boundaries, everyone knows about it and I think that's great.
October 8, 201214 yr http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkkLqoSpY_0&feature=related It fits great Very cool dude, Really!
October 8, 201214 yr I like it, I think it's cool. Now K-Pop has no boundaries, everyone knows about it and I think that's great. I think they only know Gangnam Style. It's only that and nothing more. People only comment about Gangnam Style, not K-pop in general.
October 8, 201214 yr I think they only know Gangnam Style. It's only that and nothing more. People only comment about Gangnam Style, not K-pop in general. It's better than nothing, imho.
October 8, 201214 yr Honestly, I dont like the Twister mixing with Gangnam style. Just don't seem right man. To me, it feels unnatural.
October 8, 201214 yr I've heard gangnam style(who hasn't at this point its viral by now) and I've heard twister, I can't listen to this one right now though because I'm in public and lack earbuds/headphones, but imo twister is an awesome song as is, be it kingdom mix, or any of the other ones from twewy, but these two songs don't seem like they'd mix very well
It fits great