Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
TwiliLord

Should KH3 have something like Flowmotion?

I really liked it in KH3D. It's exclusive to KH3D because of the dream worlds, but Square Enix could incorporate something different, like an ability, into KH3. It's really fun and it makes travelling a lot easier and faster. What do you guys think?

Edited by TwiliLord

I think Nomura said something like...the gameplay of Kh3D is very similar to what KH3 will be like. So maybe that's a hint that it might return :OO

Hei beat me to it. I personally don't care for it. >.> it made the game too easy. and it just doesnt feel like kingdom hearts.

I think Nomura said something like...the gameplay of Kh3D is very similar to what KH3 will be like. So maybe that's a hint that it might return :OO

Oh really? Nice! We'll find out when it comes out I guess.

Hei beat me to it. I personally don't care for it. >.> it made the game too easy. and it just doesnt feel like kingdom hearts.

Eh, I guess, but I just see it as easier transportation with attacks. I just find it fun as hell to fly and kick off of walls and objects. But it's not like I don't mind plain old walking, jumping and even gliding either lol

Oh really? Nice! We'll find out when it comes out I guess.

Eh, I guess, but I just see it as easier transportation with attacks. I just find it fun as hell to fly and kick off of walls and objects. But it's not like I don't mind plain old walking, jumping and even gliding either lol

If flow motion was only available for a limited time like in a drive form, i wouldn't mind it.

If flow motion was only available for a limited time like in a drive form, i wouldn't mind it.

Yeah, that's probably the best. I can see Square Enix doing that.

Well, it's kinda tricky... I wouldn't mind having it, but it makes things way too easy. Just press some buttons, and you make and insane attack. It's super cool, but, like Drive, makes things way too easy! It is also a fine way to avoid enemies and even their attacks in battle.

And also, I don't think they'd put it. Not in KH3. For some reason, i don't think it fits the numbered titles. Maybe in another game...

Well I was kinda hoping for a more KH2 battle system with commands. If Sora has the same speed as he does on kH2 then I don't think there is any need for flow motion. In KH3D Sora was much slower than the KH2 Sora, but the flow motion really helped with that. I think in KH3 there should be something similar to flow motion but Sora isn't jumping off walls or swinging around polls and he just has higher jumps and faster moves. 

I think it made the game too easy. instead of waiting to certain abilities, and revisiting later you could just flow everywhere