Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
MDSVeritas

The Experiment (Sign Ups)

Well I don't know how to respond to the deaths. A true tragedy. Depression and melancholy are imminent. ANYWAY I can't add appearances until I get on a computer so I'll just describe them for now. Tell me if any are overpowered, or if I just have too much characters.

Name: Isaac Ghiral

Appearance: Moderately tall and somewhat light skinned. He has a stitch across his eye and wears glasses, with a calm expression or sometimes a demented grin. He has semi long grey hair and wears a lab coat. Isaac also has a bloody and stiff blade attached to his spine, under his skin which can reveal itself at Isaac's will.

Power: Able to control, move, and manipulate his own blood, skin, and bones painlessly. This can cause him to readjust broken bones, turn in abnormal ways, close skin wounds, open wombs, and even refill his blood if he so chooses. (He uses many of these at once, to have attached a blade to his spine, and allow the skin to open, letting the blade strike out and close the skin again afterwards).

Bio: A man of science. True science. Philosophy, biology, sociology, sociobiology, psychology, alchemy, chemistry, and the like are all within knowledge. However, one main method of experimentation truly pleases him. Observation...then dissection. Isaac has been called as having an "obsessive compulsive disorder" towards dissection. He loves it, craves it, and thrives from it. According to Isaac, "I love to dissect. It's satisfying and worthwhile, even rewarding. It doesn't matter what I dissect, everything in existence is just an experimental subject in the waiting room. That...includes myself, of course." And so Isaac dissected part of himself, seeing his blood, bones, and skin at his own command. He even went as far as to equipping himself with a weapon on his spine. Afterwards, Isaac went truly mad, dissecting anyone he could find, including family. Alongside animals, his victims were transmuted and turned to a ominous chimeras. Now, Isaac craved to be experimented on again, with different conditions and intentions. A true experiment worthy.

Name: Joshua Akira

Appearance: being only eleven, Joshua is young, fragile, and emotional. He is obedient despite his age for rebellion though, and quickly manipulated. Joshua has blonde hair, innocent blue eyes, and wears formal clothing-- white pants, a white and light blue collared shirt, a collar, and white shoes. His shadow still glooms behind him.

Power: Able to emit a healing light for anyone but himself, and has umbrakinesis. Umbrakinesis is the controlling of darkness and shadow. Much like telekinetic, geokinetic, pyrokinetic, hydrokinetic, and the like, the shadow springs to life at command of the mind. The shadows seem to be of carbon fiber when used. (He doesn't like to hurt or kill others, and doesn't use umbrakinesis as a murdering machine though).

NOTE: THE SHADOWS CANNOT BE USED WHEN IN A BLINDING LIGHT, OR IN COMPLETE DARKNESS.

Bio: Born a "rich kid", Joshua never really bonded with much other people, even less so towards his parents. They were by no means, abusive, or carelessly neglective, what they did for him was great and helped him live greatly, just a bit alone. Joshua usually avoided being outside and instead read, studied, wrote, or practiced a violin. When angered or provoked by other people, his shadow had tended to gloom and extend abnormally and without anything in which would cause the shadow to look that way. Once, it even sprang into reality in a hard and black material. Once around the age to know what to do to live more or less, his house was burned to the ground with his parents on a school day. Joshua salvaged money and such to live on for a short while longer. Because of the found money, Joshua actually remained as if he was of a rich family, being a somewhat picky eater, refusing of getting too dirty, and the like.

Name: Lira Livius

Appearance: Primarily uses two appearances. One as an old woman with long grey, partly braided hair and wearing a worn but untorn dark pink and grey robe of sorts. She has bold but aged hazel eyes and a wrinkled face. Other times, she appears as a brunette with a pale face and dark blue eyes whom wears a brown dress, rimmed with flower imagery in white.

Power: Can see the memories of others, and can alter her own appearance at will.

Bio: Never telling of her age, it is inferred that Lira is older, and her elder appearance is in fact her own. Finding out of her appearance altering ability rather early, Lira saw it entertaining to decieve and trick others for joyful and domestic entertainment. Then, when seeing others memories, Lira turned to appearances of those whom were traumatizing, those whom were long lost, and more, only to decieve people who thought what they saw was true. It was a deadly combination. The woman known as Lira was long since forgotten, what with different appearances and names every few hours. Now, she still delves into the epochs of memories in order to torture whoever is vulnerable enough.

That took a while. I already have plans for my third character though.

Well I don't know how to respond to the deaths. A true tragedy. Depression and melancholy are imminent. ANYWAY I can't add appearances until I get on a computer so I'll just describe them for now. Tell me if any are overpowered, or if I just have too much characters.Name: Isaac GhiralAge: 33Gender: MaleAppearance: Moderately tall and somewhat light skinned. He has a stitch across his eye and wears glasses, with a calm expression or sometimes a demented grin. He has semi long grey hair and wears a lab coat. Isaac also has a bloody and stiff blade attached to his spine, under his skin which can reveal itself at Isaac's will.Power: Able to control, move, and manipulate his own blood, skin, and bones painlessly. This can cause him to readjust broken bones, turn in abnormal ways, close skin wounds, open wombs, and even refill his blood if he so chooses. (He uses many of these at once, to have attached a blade to his spine, and allow the skin to open, letting the blade strike out and close the skin again afterwards).Bio: A man of science. True science. Philosophy, biology, sociology, sociobiology, psychology, alchemy, chemistry, and the like are all within knowledge. However, one main method of experimentation truly pleases him. Observation...then dissection. Isaac has been called as having an "obsessive compulsive disorder" towards dissection. He loves it, craves it, and thrives from it. According to Isaac, "I love to dissect. It's satisfying and worthwhile, even rewarding. It doesn't matter what I dissect, everything in existence is just an experimental subject in the waiting room. That...includes myself, of course." And so Isaac dissected part of himself, seeing his blood, bones, and skin at his own command. He even went as far as to equipping himself with a weapon on his spine. Afterwards, Isaac went truly mad, dissecting anyone he could find, including family. Alongside animals, his victims were transmuted and turned to a ominous chimeras. Now, Isaac craved to be experimented on again, with different conditions and intentions. A true experiment worthy.Name: Joshua AkiraAge: 11Gender: MaleAppearance: being only eleven, Joshua is young, fragile, and emotional. He is obedient despite his age for rebellion though, and quickly manipulated. Joshua has blonde hair, innocent blue eyes, and wears formal clothing-- white pants, a white and light blue collared shirt, a collar, and white shoes. His shadow still glooms behind him.Power: Able to emit a healing light for anyone but himself, and has umbrakinesis. Umbrakinesis is the controlling of darkness and shadow. Much like telekinetic, geokinetic, pyrokinetic, hydrokinetic, and the like, the shadow springs to life at command of the mind. The shadows seem to be of carbon fiber when used. (He doesn't like to hurt or kill others, and doesn't use umbrakinesis as a murdering machine though).NOTE: THE SHADOWS CANNOT BE USED WHEN IN A BLINDING LIGHT, OR IN COMPLETE DARKNESS.Bio: Born a "rich kid", Joshua never really bonded with much other people, even less so towards his parents. They were by no means, abusive, or carelessly neglective, what they did for him was great and helped him live greatly, just a bit alone. Joshua usually avoided being outside and instead read, studied, wrote, or practiced a violin. When angered or provoked by other people, his shadow had tended to gloom and extend abnormally and without anything in which would cause the shadow to look that way. Once, it even sprang into reality in a hard and black material. Once around the age to know what to do to live more or less, his house was burned to the ground with his parents on a school day. Joshua salvaged money and such to live on for a short while longer. Because of the found money, Joshua actually remained as if he was of a rich family, being a somewhat picky eater, refusing of getting too dirty, and the like.Name: Lira LiviusAge: UntoldGender: FemaleAppearance: Primarily uses two appearances. One as an old woman with long grey, partly braided hair and wearing a worn but untorn dark pink and grey robe of sorts. She has bold but aged hazel eyes and a wrinkled face. Other times, she appears as a brunette with a pale face and dark blue eyes whom wears a brown dress, rimmed with flower imagery in white.Power: Can see the memories of others, and can alter her own appearance at will.Bio: Never telling of her age, it is inferred that Lira is older, and her elder appearance is in fact her own. Finding out of her appearance altering ability rather early, Lira saw it entertaining to decieve and trick others for joyful and domestic entertainment. Then, when seeing others memories, Lira turned to appearances of those whom were traumatizing, those whom were long lost, and more, only to decieve people who thought what they saw was true. It was a deadly combination. The woman known as Lira was long since forgotten, what with different appearances and names every few hours. Now, she still delves into the epochs of memories in order to torture whoever is vulnerable enough.That took a while. I already have plans for my third character though.

All three are accepted. Running three characters in an RP like this may be a tough order, but I have no issue with it so long as everything works out well. PM me about location preferences and for me to give you a synopsis.

thanks for the vote of confidence

I Believe In You, Kilek!!On The Bright Side, If He Does, It Would Probably Be Meaningful, My Character On The Other Hand Has Done Nothing, So If He Died.. Edited by Pretium

I am going to kill off Karu and make Rasiel go into this terrible depressing state

Can someone please tell me what I missed? I know Sikota's character died :(

That's the big thing that happened.

Oh my Gosh if you do that I'll die!

Scary stuff. Just got Internet back, if you haven't read my latest post yet.

Thirty-two notifications when I got back. I was only gone for a day! Then again, there were forty-some when I was gone for twelve hours once. Right at the beginning of this RP.