Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

What Possible Features Could Kingdom Hearts 3 Have?

Hey everyone, how's it going?  As you all know, when it comes to talking about Kingdom Hearts 3, I have an open mind filled with ideas on how I think it would all go down, and I always like to discuss them with you.  This time, I want to talk about what features might be available in Kingdom Hearts 3.  For example, in KH 1 and 2 we have Item Synthesis, and in BBS we have Command Melding, and  KH3D we have the ability to create Dream Eaters.  What I'm wondering though, is what kind of special feature could be introduced in Kingdom Hearts 3?  Perhaps a possible combination of Synthesis and Command Melding, in with you Synthesize items and each item has a special Command attached to it, in addition to a stat boost, be it health, defense, attack, etc.  If this were possible, it would be pretty neat, because you get the fun of making new items and commands at the same time, and when it comes to making the Ultima Weapon, it could be attached with the best  Command in the whole game.  It would be curious if that was possible.  And another thing I'm curious about is how will Kingdom Hearts 3 be in terms of minigames?  They could be tied specifically to their respective worlds, like in past installments, or maybe a new and improved version of the Mirage Arena to hone your skills?  Because it would be nice for tournaments, think of it as a replacement to KH1's Olympus Colosseum tournaments.  One of the reasons I liked OC in KH1 so much was because of the Hades Cup, and because every time you fought on a tournament, you would gain experience, something that was neglected in KH2.  So a Mirage Arena that has different cups would be cool. And a final feature that I would like to address here, in which maybe some of you notice or some of you don't, is that boss battles should reward you with experience points after you beat them.  Because in KH1, when you defeated a boss, you would gain a lot of experience points for your efforts, giving you the sense of satisfaction that you earned all that xP after that heck of a fight.  It's something I wish would return, since other Kingdom Hearts games don't reward you with Experience Points when you defeat bosses.  So anyways, that's the end of my long and complex topic, lol.  Thoughts anyone?  Anything you would like to see added to Kingdom Hearts 3? :) 

Returning: Commands like in KH1/2, some form of drive, awesome story, and a great way to tell it. ( I felt the story telling in KH3D was weak)New:Like Weiss said, being able to play as other people besides Sora, and multiplayer, maybe even Co-Op. NO PIXAR WORLDS (sorry) Other video game worlds. (gets shot and murdered)-EDIT-I love how gamerazor247 likes that I get shot and murdered.Just Kidding.

Edited by Admiral Antoine

Returning : Command deck from KHBBS, and probably the original one. Drive Bar. Mirage arena like online co-op. Critical Mode.

New : Online vs where you get to customize your character AND KEYBLADE, and fight off Mano a Mano. Get to play as different characters for a longer period of time (Sora, Riku, Kairi, Lea?). Theater Mode watch all cutscenes again INCLUDING CGI scenes.

Returning features: Synthesis, commands, drives or something similar.

New: Rotating party, ability to play as someone other than Sora and choose your party members.

I'd also like to see multiplayer similar to days and one of the collosuems returning.

this