Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Mature=/=angsty and gritty.  Mature=meaningful seriousness, drama, and conflict.  I've seen things I can't take as mature or meaningful just because it had death and blood--it usually has the opposite effect on me.  I personally applaud it when things manage to make me take it seriously without it using "adult" things.  I cite Pixar as a good example of that.  Toy Story 3 doesn't have any "adult" content or even any deaths, and it resonated with me more than "mature" things like Call of Duty ever did and could.

Just because KH has a lighter, optimistic tone doesn't mean you can't take it seriously.  I don't see why it needs to be "darker" when it already has plenty of darkness.  Just look at what happened to the main characters and peoples' homes and what the heroes are fighting against, and tell me that's not some dark shit.

I think it would matter more if a mother saw mickey mouse on the cover of a T rated game. She would be all like "hey what is dis new agey crap combining mickey mouse with spiky haired key wielding demons, no you aint gettin dat" Anyway it's just my opinion. 

but they don't id people for teen games and the majority of kids these days play mature games idk. personally id rather have a better game then a few 6 year olds who don't know the series not be able to play. nothing against you just trying to show you another way to look at it

I agree, it should be more mature.

Sora should stop adventuring, go back to school, get a job, and settle down somewhere.

I think we agree that's the mature thing to do.

But he can get so much Munny in an hour adventuring compared to working in twilight town...Edit: I am not sure I want darker for a KH game, but it might be interesting.

Edited by Tigerruss

I'm certain that it will be E10+. Since that would be the highest rating Disney would approve of. But the storyline would still be dramatic, like BBS.

After all, it is the climax of the saga.

There have been games by Disney that got the T rating. (glares at the Chronicles of Narnia games.)

I think it would be best for it to have a T rating. I'm with all of you, I just want it to be a much darker and more mature game.I also want cid to curse as he pleases

Edited by Cuccojenkins

there neeeds to be a balance if it is. The reason kh is many peoples favorite game is the beauty of it and soulful story. Also the badass moments really add to the story. Like i kh 2, everyone loved sora vs roxas battle, which was full of action but had a heart-striking story to the moment. It should equal out, and tetsuya is great at that. Just my opinion.