Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Junko

George Zimmerman proven not guilty

Yeah it's like "Oh I see somebody walking, I must stalk them and defend myself!"

and even if trayvon did attack him first, he was probably scared shitless by this creepy following him around lmao??? everyone is so quick to defend zimmerman on the basis of self defense but how do we know trayvon's supposed attack on zimmerman wasnt self defense either? the guy was following him around at night for no firetrucking reason, personally i wouldnt have hesitated to attack him either if my safety felt threatened

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/13/justice/zimmerman-trial

This is bullshit. A 30 year old man shot and killed a 17 year old black boy. How can these sickos justify this?! So it's ok to firetrucking kill a black boy for just buying some skittles, and ice tea, and trying to get back home? Yeah that makes a whole lot of firetrucking sense! And guys, I'm not racist, but the entire jury was white, and one can assume that because of that, they were trying to be racist and let Zimmerman get away with killing a black young man. Being black, myself, I am outraged at this, and I believe that black people do not have equal rights as humans. The system is firetrucked up, and there needs to be a change!

A lot of black people see this as a blatant form of anti-blackness in this country (for many reasons that I do not feel like listing but if you are interested, shoot me a message and we can discuss stuff because I don't feel like clogging up the thread anymore) and I have to agree. If Trayvon was a white boy, people would've made Zimmerman as the evil one and focused on the fact that Zimmerman's Hispanic and he probably would've been convicted. 

People really need to stop with this. People IMO should move o with there life instead of protesting against the trial. I see that the fact he killed a child is wrong but it's already to late to do something about it. The gov is putting him in hiding.

Zimmerman has black heritage in his family.People love overlooking that fact.

People really need to look into Zimmerman before jumping to conclusions that it was a hate crime.

that sounds like how white people are like "WELL IM 1/16 NATIVE AMERICAN"

that sounds like how white people are like "WELL IM 1/16 NATIVE AMERICAN"

Shit I've said that before.. I mean it's true, my grandpa can trace his family all the way back to his Native American roots but ahaha when I'm describing myself I usually leave it out lol

Liberal Logic: African Americans are being oppressed and mistreated despite an African American being president and AfricanAmericans making up 40% of all people in office while only making up 10% of the total population on top of the NAACP (a glorified Black Supremacist group) being the judge, jury, and executioner of the land.Race honestly has NOTHING to do in this case, but if you're going to bring it up then get your facts straight.

Hitler, Stalin, and Lenin, people who absolutely hated Jews were all mostly Ethnic Jews. Point is, race has nothing to with this case at all. I'd honestly be willing to pay people for any evidence that race was involved. Anyone who brings it up is pretty much a racist.

Liberal Logic: African Americans are being oppressed and mistreated despite an African American being president and AfricanAmericans making up 40% of all people in office while only making up 10% of the total population on top of the NAACP (a glorified Black Supremacist group) being the judge, jury, and executioner of the land.Race honestly has NOTHING to do in this case, but if you're going to bring it up then get your facts straight.Hitler, Stalin, and Lenin, people who absolutely hated Jews were all mostly Ethnic Jews. Point is, race has nothing to with this case at all. I'd honestly be willing to pay people for any evidence that race was involved. Anyone who brings it up is pretty much a racist.

I I brought up my point to shut up the people yelling RACISM RACIST and all the other BS.But I conceed. You are correct.B

I have no clue how they found him not guilty. I am honestly shocked he was not guilty.

Because he was charged for first degree murder, which requires planning and malice, there was no evidence of either.

Because he was charged for first degree murder, which requires planning and malice, there was no evidence of either.

He was charged with 2nd degree murder which is non-premeditated Edited by Lalalablah

All in all (I'm not taking sides here), I think he defended himself by killing the college student. Though it was a bad thing, this guy just wanted to be a cop, and that led to his downfall. In Florida, there's a law called the "Stand Your Ground Law", which allows you to go to as many lengths as it takes to get rid of the person attacking you, (which was the student attacking Zimmerman because he got into his business) even if you needed to shoot the person. If the guy told him that he only had gum in his pocket he wouldn't have been killed, but Zimmerman shouldn't have shot him anyway. It's kinda like a Catch22.

Poor security guard... :(

All in all (I'm not taking sides here), I think he defended himself by killing the college student. Though it was a bad thing, this guy just wanted to be a cop, and that led to his downfall. In Florida, there's a law called the "Stand Your Ground Law", which allows you to go to as many lengths as it takes to get rid of the person attacking you, (which was the student attacking Zimmerman because he got into his business) even if you needed to shoot the person. If the guy told him that he only had gum in his pocket he wouldn't have been killed, but Zimmerman shouldn't have shot him anyway. It's kinda like a Catch22.

Poor security guard... :(

https://m.facebook.com/#!/story.php?story_fbid=10151728935713914&id=514203913&__user=100001090565465

Click that link and watch the video

How? If you listen to what he says he makes good points

How wasn't he? He thinks everything he says is solid when they have counter points. Plus he was acting like Zimmerman should have had his gun pulled out the whole time. Plus the way he was saying things was very...Special.

How wasn't he? He thinks everything he says is solid when they have counter points. Plus he was acting like Zimmerman should have had his gun pulled out the whole time. Plus the way he was saying things was very...Special.

Having an ego doesn't make someone stupid.. But he's come up with a very likely scenario that depicts what happened. And I find that a lot more believable than what the defense was saying. Thinking of all of that makes him anything but stupid.

Having an ego doesn't make someone stupid.. But he's come up with a very likely scenario that depicts what happened. And I find that a lot more believable than what the defense was saying. Thinking of all of that makes him anything but stupid.

Anyone can think of random scenarios. Doesn't make them intelligent. 

Anyone can think of random scenarios. Doesn't make them intelligent.

That wasn't random though.He explained why Zimmerman's story was bs. He used logic and reasoning that is kind of hard to ignore. Like what he said about there being no blood on the gun.

That wasn't random though.He explained why Zimmerman's story was bs. He used logic and reasoning that is kind of hard to ignore. Like what he said about there being no blood on the gun.

Have you shot someone? Because I haven't. So I don't really know if that's how it would work anyway. Even if it wasn't that has already been talked about. So it's not like he came up with it. Plus the angle the kid was shot at kinda proves his story isn't bs.