Posted October 10, 201313 yr WELL THEN WHAT'S THE POINT EVEN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE POINT IS TELL ME Edited October 10, 201313 yr by RoxSoxKH
October 10, 201313 yr Me: it needs a better sense of humor RoxSoxKH: you saying my humor aint good RoxSoxKH: IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE SAYING HEI Me: yes RoxSoxKH: ... RoxSoxKH: .-. RoxSoxKH: WELL THEN
October 10, 201313 yr PACKING MY BAGS GUYS AND GOING SOMEWHERE I'M APPRECIATED Stop! I came here, because I thought about what it'd be like if you were gone... and then I realized... I wouldn't care. So yeah cya later.
October 10, 201313 yr PACKING MY BAGS GUYS AND GOING SOMEWHERE I'M APPRECIATED Soxy no! Come back to me! D8
October 10, 201313 yr How dare you enter the imaginary plane! D8< Hey, at least I didn't enter the third dimension.
October 11, 201313 yr Hey, at least I didn't enter the third dimension.We live in the third dimension, you ninny
October 11, 201313 yr Darn it Schemer! That's my line!No. This is your line: ———————Your line's broken in segments. Your line sucks metaphorically
October 11, 201313 yr No. This is your line: ———————Your line's broken in segments. Your line sucks metaphoricallySchemer... Yumean...
WELL THEN
WHAT'S THE POINT EVEN
SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE POINT IS
TELL ME
Edited by RoxSoxKH