Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

If you look closely, when Sora switches to the guns (that look more like bow guns to me) he doesnt have the Kingdom Key keychain. Then he starts using fire, but my guess is that its just a combo like in KH 2 that you can combo with magic attacks. I think he can shoot too without using magic.

There is one other thing, before he is shown using the guns, it kinda skips. It doesnt show a transformation animation or anything, also, if you watch it in slow motion you can see that when it skips, Sora is just standing with the guns already equipped.. So either its an individual weapon (highly doubtful) or a transformation.

post-27615-0-76811800-1381848830_thumb.png

It skips from here

post-27615-0-09310900-1381848866_thumb.png

to here

Thoughts

Honestly I don't like the idea of Sora's keyblade turning into gun things, I feel like that should be an ability reserved for a Keyblade Master. Sure Sora should get some new skills after what he's gone through in DDD and learning to use the keyblade properly, but I don't want them to give him TOO crazy or "out there" abilities, because then what are Riku and Aqua going to get, there has to be a difference in the abilities between Masters and just wielders, I don't want them to make Sora just as strong as a Master because he can be.

The gun "transformation" reminds me a lot of the command styles from BBS where the keyblades change. This seems to be a more advanced version of that though. This isn't a final product so we will see more of it eventually and there will probably be other permutations of these keyblade transformations.

Posted Image

Check out the command title in this: "TwoShoot Blaster" Sounds like a command style to me.

Edited by Nathan Hatton

Looks like crossbows to me personally...  Like with extending claws that probably build up the energy to a final point before releasing, and appear to collapse in on themselves when the command style is finished.  They do also look like guns.  Different points, different angles the same weapon looks like either or, regardless I doubt we will be seeing arrows/bullets in KH (like it's ammo was fire) so it really makes no difference really, same principal, point and shoot.  

Honestly I don't like the idea of Sora's keyblade turning into gun things, I feel like that should be an ability reserved for a Keyblade Master. Sure Sora should get some new skills after what he's gone through in DDD and learning to use the keyblade properly, but I don't want them to give him TOO crazy or "out there" abilities, because then what are Riku and Aqua going to get, there has to be a difference in the abilities between Masters and just wielders, I don't want them to make Sora just as strong as a Master because he can be.

While Sora isn't recognized as a master he's meant to be at the level of a master regardless... 

Posted Image

Just felt like this was on topic lol (This is kairi with Namines appearance fyi)

This is exactly what I was picturing when people said Sora had guns before I saw the trailer.  I've love Dead Fantasy's moves of Namine to be used for Kairi xD

Am i the only one who had, like zero problems with what they presented in the Trailer, the guns included? I mean, maybe if the recolor them to some nicer colours, i would be even more happy, but i love the whole concept of them. Then again ranged weapon were always my favourite.

You dont know if this was supposed to be 65% in the story mode (not game completion

The gun "transformation" reminds me a lot of the command styles from BBS where the keyblades change. This seems to be a more advanced version of that though. This isn't a final product so we will see more of it eventually and there will probably be other permutations of these keyblade transformations.

Posted Image

Check out the command title in this: "TwoShoot Blaster" Sounds like a command style to me.

You're right my friend, it is indeed a command style, I can't believe I didn't see it earlier