Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

He also knew Saix and Axel were traitors and just didn't do anything about it.

Nomura: It is a fact that Saix and Axel probably wanted to take over the Organization, however they didn�t understand what they were going to do or how to do it. As for Xemnas, he knew about this betrayal, but never brought it up. Generally, one�s conduct was for the sake of their purpose. 

Anyways, it could be the sigil 

Day 71: The Traitors' End AuthorXigbar Saïx had a hand in what went down at Castle Oblivion - well, more like a whole arm. Which means Axel was in on it as well. It's a fact that Xemnas ordered Axel to take out the traitors, orders which went through Saïx. No specific names were given, but naturally Xemnas knew who the turncoats were right from the get-go.

I mean, if all the org members were intended vessels i'm sure they could easily be tracked. Plus the nobodies (dusks) also reported back to xemnas stuff seen and heard.

So, question. Xemnas let all the traitors continue being in the Organization. Was that because he thought traitorous traits would benefit his plans, or did he just want to tease them? Or prove a point?

So, question. Xemnas let all the traitors continue being in the Organization. Was that because he thought traitorous traits would benefit his plans, or did he just want to tease them? Or prove a point?

Well,  Nomura said in the above quote, "Generally, one�s conduct was for the sake of their purpose. " . They still suited his needs and whatnot in the meantime. But he also didn't care if they died either knowing what was really going on and what his future plans were.

Nomura: It is a fact that Saix and Axel probably wanted to take over the Organization, however they didn�t understand what they were going to do or how to do it. As for Xemnas, he knew about this betrayal, but never brought it up. Generally, one�s conduct was for the sake of their purpose. [/size]

Anyways, it could be the sigil [/size]

Day 71: The Traitors' End Author: Xigbar Saïx had a hand in what went down at Castle Oblivion - well, more like a whole arm. Which means Axel was in on it as well. It's a fact that Xemnas ordered Axel to take out the traitors, orders which went through Saïx. No specific names were given, but naturally Xemnas knew who the turncoats were right from the get-go.

I mean, if all the org members were intended vessels i'm sure they could easily be tracked. Plus the nobodies (dusks) also reported back to xemnas stuff seen and heard.

Oh, so the lesser nobodies were reporting to Xemnas. I wasn't aware that they could communicate or that they were even in CO. I bet Saïx/Isa will be a situation in KH3 (maybe at the mercy of Lea) expecting Xemnas to save him, but Xemnas lets him perish, because he was plotting against him. Then Isa could plead for his life & Lea has a weakness for his old friend, letting him live, then they take on Xemnas together. Just like they planned, so long ago. I think Isa is to far gone, but it'd be kinda poetic. Idk where I'm going with this. lol. Thanks for clearing that up, you're truly the source of all KH knowledge. :P Edited by NO_HEART_XIII

Oh, so the lesser nobodies were reporting to Xemnas. I wasn't aware that they could communicate or that they were even in CO. I bet Saïx/Isa will be a situation in KH3 (maybe at the mercy of Lea) expecting Xemnas to save him, but Xemnas lets him perish, because he was plotting against him. Then Isa could plead for his life & Lea has a weakness for his old friend, letting him live, then they take on Xemnas together. Just like they planned, so long ago. I think Isa is to far gone, but it'd be kinda poetic. Idk where I'm going with this. lol. Thanks for clearing that up, you're truly the source of all KH knowledge. :P

Dusks can report back -  but it was said that the communication were sometimes hard to understand. They were the ones who reported back that all the org members sent to CO died but didn't mention Axel was still alive .I think Xemnas didnt care about Saix being a traitor bc he knew he was a nort and could take him over ( I dont believe Saix knew he was norted) I hope he can be saved.. Also , thanks :3

Nomura: It is a fact that Saix and Axel probably wanted to take over the Organization, however they didn�t understand what they were going to do or how to do it. As for Xemnas, he knew about this betrayal, but never brought it up. Generally, one�s conduct was for the sake of their purpose. 

Anyways, it could be the sigil 

Day 71: The Traitors' End AuthorXigbar Saïx had a hand in what went down at Castle Oblivion - well, more like a whole arm. Which means Axel was in on it as well. It's a fact that Xemnas ordered Axel to take out the traitors, orders which went through Saïx. No specific names were given, but naturally Xemnas knew who the turncoats were right from the get-go.

Now I have a better grasp on things. Thnx

Dusks can report back -  but it was said that the communication were sometimes hard to understand. They were the ones who reported back that all the org members sent to CO died but didn't mention Axel was still alive .I think Xemnas didnt care about Saix being a traitor bc he knew he was a nort and could take him over ( I dont believe Saix knew he was norted) I hope he can be saved.. Also , thanks :3

Hard to understand you say, how funny would it be if Xemnas misunderstood the dusks & they were never really traitors. What a twist. Anyway, on to serious matters. I like Saïx as a bad guy, but I'm sure he'll be saved somehow. I just hope they give some back story on him. He's still a mystery. They explained Xigbar/Braig & Erauqs' scars which were both inflicted by darkness. So we can only assume that Isa/Saïx's was too. But the question is why, how & by whom. I'd also like to know if he volunteered to be Noted like braig or what....KH3 has a lot to cover.

Hard to understand you say, how funny would it be if Xemnas misunderstood the dusks & they were never really traitors. What a twist. Anyway, on to serious matters. I like Saïx as a bad guy, but I'm sure he'll be saved somehow. I just hope they give some back story on him. He's still a mystery. They explained Xigbar/Braig & Erauqs' scars which were both inflicted by darkness. So we can only assume that Isa/Saïx's was too. But the question is why, how & by whom. I'd also like to know if he volunteered to be Noted like braig or what....KH3 has a lot to cover.

Yeah I'd love more back story as well. I don't think Saix was willing since it contradicts the fact that Axel and him were traitors and wanted to know what Xemnas was hiding.

Yeah I'd love more back story as well. I don't think Saix was willing since it contradicts the fact that Axel and him were traitors and wanted to know what Xemnas was hiding.

I think everyone that has been noted is in control of their own body until Xehanort decides to directly possess them. A piece of his heart is probably just like a gateway for Xehanort to come & go as he pleases from body to body. I know it was stated in 3D that Xehanort wants to fill them all with the same heart & mind, but I just don't see how that'd work. Young Xehanort was his own person until Xehanort poseesed him, then he was in control. Xigbar still seems to be himself & a piece of Xehanort's heart has been in him for over a decade. Saïx seemed kinda like a mindless puppet in 3D, but that's just because he didn't say anything. You could still see the hatred for Lea in his expression, but he sure didn't hesitate to attack his old friend. Xemnas & Ansem even have their own personality & they basically are Xehanort, with a little dash of Terra. I just think the whole putting his heart in other people slightly changes there appearance to mimic Xehanorts & allows Xehanort to jump from body to body, allowing him to extent his life, so he can see what lies beyond the Keyblade War, forge the X-blade & unlock Kingdom Hearts. All that good stuff.

I think everyone that has been noted is in control of their own body until Xehanort decides to directly possess them. A piece of his heart is probably just like a gateway for Xehanort to come & go as he pleases from body to body. I know it was stated in 3D that Xehanort wants to fill them all with the same heart & mind, but I just don't see how that'd work. Young Xehanort was his own person until Xehanort poseesed him, then he was in control. Xigbar still seems to be himself & a piece of Xehanort's heart has been in him for over a decade. Saïx seemed kinda like a mindless puppet in 3D, but that's just because he didn't say anything. You could still see the hatred for Lea in his expression, but he sure didn't hesitate to attack his old friend. Xemnas & Ansem even have their own personality & they basically are Xehanort, with a little dash of Terra. I just think the whole putting his heart in other people slightly changes there appearance to mimic Xehanorts & allows Xehanort to jump from body to body, allowing him to extent his life, so he can see what lies beyond the Keyblade War, forge the X-blade & unlock Kingdom Hearts. All that good stuff.

I think they do retain a lil of themselves for awhile but eventually their fate is to become full on Xehanort :

— What happens to the hearts of those who have had Master Xehanort’s heart planted within them?

Nomura: They’ll gradually be swallowed by it. As for Master Xehanort, he plans to control them completely. The planted parts of the heart are captured rather than disappear.

In the meantime, he can possess whom he pleases among the norts like I believe he did with Saix in the end with Lea. He looked mechanical and responded immediately after Xigbar told the 'old coot' to do something and Xehanort smiles and BAM! there goes Saix.

He might not have known what being a nort entailed and figured it was a way to get closer to Xemnas.

He might not have known what being a nort entailed and figured it was a way to get closer to Xemnas.

He didn't trust Xemnas at all so I don't think he would willingly be norted fully knowing he was being norted if you know what I mean . Could Xemnas or AX tricked him? Yes. He lied and tricked all the org members .

I think they do retain a lil of themselves for awhile but eventually their fate is to become full on Xehanort : — What happens to the hearts of those who have had Master Xehanort’s heart planted within them?Nomura: They’ll gradually be swallowed by it. As for Master Xehanort, he plans to control them completely. The planted parts of the heart are captured rather than disappear. In the meantime, he can possess whom he pleases among the norts like I believe he did with Saix in the end with Lea. He looked mechanical and responded immediately after Xigbar told the 'old coot' to do something and Xehanort smiles and BAM! there goes Saix.

Well the process is a bit slow, Xigbar has been noted longer than anyone else (unless Vanitas has been noted & brought back via time travel.) & he hasn't changed a bit from BBS to 3D other than the silver streak of hair. At this rate, none of their hearts will be completely devoured by Xehanort's hearts. You could be right about the Saïx being possessed & attacking Lea, like I said, he seemed to be like a mindless puppet, controlled rather than commanded.

Well the process is a bit slow, Xigbar has been noted longer than anyone else (unless Vanitas has been noted & brought back via time travel.) & he hasn't changed a bit from BBS to 3D other than the silver streak of hair. At this rate, none of their hearts will be completely devoured by Xehanort's hearts. You could be right about the Saïx being possessed & attacking Lea, like I said, he seemed to be like a mindless puppet, controlled rather than commanded.

Well Xehanorts plans always had kinks in them :P That's why he's his own downfall and always needs back up plans xD

They all wore the recusant sigil and he can track them through that

i dont think thats correct, in 358/2 days at one point he was looking for xion and if they all wear the sigil, he could have easily tracked her

i dont think thats correct, in 358/2 days at one point he was looking for xion and if they all wear the sigil, he could have easily tracked her

Nomura has said that Xemnas knew everything that went down but just left the dirty work to the other members . He didn't bother to try to look for her but if he did I'm sure he could They weren't even sure they would 'keep' Xion at all. They were never suppose to be Org 14 as stated in game as well. They were trying to decide whether to keep Roxas or Xion at one point .It wasn't till they lost Roxas they really needed Xion and then they did get her - but always by sending out others like Axel- who didn't use the sigil to track and didn't even know about it . Blame this on Xemnas'  laziness xD

Nomura has said that Xemnas knew everything that went down but just left the dirty work to the other members . He didn't bother to try to look for her but if he did I'm sure he could They weren't even sure they would 'keep' Xion at all. They were never suppose to be Org 14 as stated in game as well. They were trying to decide whether to keep Roxas or Xion at one point .It wasn't till they lost Roxas they really needed Xion and then they did get her - but always by sending out others like Axel- who didn't use the sigil to track and didn't even know about it . Blame this on Xemnas'  laziness xD

you are definitely right xD