Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Wouldn't it be neat if Disney made a Kingdom Hearts movie? If so would you prefer it to be 2D like all of the Disney before or 3D like in Wreck-It-Ralph? I heard Disney was abandoning 2D animation, but I still would like to hear your opinion.

I do not think that it is a good idea. Disney would probably spoil the film in the process, and the only way that the series can be condensed into a two-hour film is if all of the Disney worlds unnecessary parts are removed.

Edited by Varnish

Fool. The story of Kingdom Hearts cannot be condensed in 2 hours.

I do not think that it is a good idea. Disney would probably spoil the film in the process, and the only way that the series can be condensed into a two-hour film is if all of the Disney worlds unnecessary parts are removed.

Make it an anime instead. It'd last 7000 episodes.

I'm not really talking about the series we know of now, like a different story, maybe a part of KH we haven't seen in the game.

I'd rather have Square make the movie. 

I prefer the animation of Disney, more lively.

Fool. I'm only interested in Sora's story. And you can't just jump into that.

Maybe I'm not. How do you know, are you a part of the team?

Edited by Tyrants

I'd rather it stay a video game series. I detest any and all attempts at video game movies. Either they suck or they defeat the purpose of the games themselves. Why bother playing them now if you've made exactly the same thing even easier? The worst part is they can't even get that part right.

Cease and desist, Hollywood. Cease and desist.

Fool. You asked for our opinion.

I know because I've played the games and have seen Sora's story. So I know you can't just jump into it.

That doesn't mean I can't share my opinion as well. Yeah, and that is why I want to see a part we haven't touched upon, none related to anything we saw in the games.

What about FFVII Advent Children?

Maybe, but can they do anything that would feel... lively?

Movies usually ruin the games, I don't want Kingdom Hearts in any movie or anime EXCEPT if it was outside of Dark Seeker Saga. 

And that is exactly what I was talking about.

I'd rather Square made KHBBS (edit: BBSV2) into a movie.  They've said there's a story to be told, but they've said they aren't making any more side games til KH3, and it'd be a bit stupid to made an addition to the MX saga after it's been concluded.  So we would get a KH movie like we want, an unseen story and BBSV2

Edited by Caity Raindrop

If you jump into the middle of Sora's story, you'll be all like "wat teh shwizza" and fudge, yo.

Like I've mentioned earlier, I'm not interested in his story related to what we've seen in the games.

I'd rather Square made KHBBS into a movie.  They've said there's a story to be told, but they've said they aren't making any more side games til KH3, and it'd be a bit stupid to made an addition to the MX saga after it's been concluded.  So we would get a KH movie like we want, an unseen story and BBSV2

Like mentioned before, I want to see something unrelated to the story as we know of it.

Like I've mentioned earlier, I'm not interested in his story related to what we've seen in the games.

Like mentioned before, I want to see something unrelated to the story as we know of it.

But then it'd have to be a romantic comedy.

I'd rather it stay a video game series. I detest any and all attempts at video game movies. Either they suck or they defeat the purpose of the games themselves. Why bother playing them now if you've made exactly the same thing even easier? The worst part is they can't even get that part right.

Cease and desist, Hollywood. Cease and desist.

This is something that has really bothered me. There is this thing called an "adaptation", they aren't supposed to be like the original game. Look at the Mario movie, people hate it because it was nothing like the game but if it were people will still hate it because it would be cheesy.

And another thing, like mentioned many times before, I want to see an unrelated story to what is happening in the games.

But then it'd have to be a romantic comedy.

Ugh, no romance, we have the yaoi fangirls for that.

This is something that has really bothered me. There is this thing called an "adaptation", they aren't supposed to be like the original game. Look at the Mario movie, people hate it because it was nothing like the game but if it were people will still hate it because it would be cheesy.

And another thing, like mentioned many times before, I want to see an unrelated story to what is happening in the games.

That's fine. I'm cool with that. But you know that filmmakers aren't going to do that.

That's why the World of Warcraft film is the only one that slightly interests me. It focuses on a story that (largely) wasn't even present in the games themselves. But stuff like the Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed, etc. movies are all going to focus on the actual game's story. That's not new, that's a rehash, and makes the point of the games moot. (Particularly Mass Effect seeing as how it's supposed to be very cinematic)

If they'd make a movie set in the 'universe' but not the actual game, I'd have no problem. But nobody wants to do that, apparently

Edited by Kaweebo

That's fine. I'm cool with that. But you know that filmmakers aren't going to do that.

That's why the World of Warcraft film is the only one that slightly interests me. It focuses on a story that (largely) wasn't even present in the games themselves. But stuff like the Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed, etc. movies are all going to focus on the actual game's story. That's not new, that's a rehash, and makes the point of the games moot. (Particularly Mass Effect seeing as how it's supposed to be very cinematic)

If they'd make a movie set in the 'universe' but not the actual game, I'd have no problem. But nobody wants to do that, apparently

Exactly.

But how would we know for sure? Despite the fact Disney is slow consuming every form of entertainment out there starting with Marvel and Lucasarts they seem like they can do a good job on a KH adaptation. I mean look at all the movies they've done before.

Fool. You seem like a person who won't take no for an answer. It's not a good idea.

um... I'm not allowed to have opinions? I'm not forcing you to agree with me.

I think a Kingdom Hearts tv show would be better.

Maybe, I have a feeling it maybe a short series if so.

Edited by Tyrants