Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

What''s Taking Square So long?

Why is it taking them this long JUST to give out a release for Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD remaster? Heck, why did it even take them a few years just to make this HD remaster? It's like as though Square is treating this like it's a new game. I seriously hope they don't release this HD remaster on February because that's the same month that Lightning Returns comes out and it would be pretty stupid to release it on the same month as LR. Imo they should have released this HD remaster this sometime this year. It's ridiculous how it took them a few years just to make this HD remaster compared to the Kingdom hearts 1.5 HD remaster.

Edited by Tails

Too many variables in play to compare the KH remasters and FFX/X-2 remaster different teams and different challenges are presented  for each title.  That said, it has taken quite a while which suggests they hit snags or it just wasn't prioritized (the FFXIII trilogy has seemingly taken a ton of resources away from other games this gen)

Why is it taking them this long JUST to give out a release for Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD remaster? Heck, why did it even take them a few years just to make this HD remaster? It's like as though Square is treating this like it's a new game. I seriously hope they don't release this HD remaster on February because that's the same month that Lightning Returns comes out and it would be pretty stupid to release it on the same month as LR. Imo they should have released this HD remaster this sometime this year. It's ridiculous how it took them a few years just to make this HD remaster compared to the Kingdom hearts 1.5 HD remaster.

I wonder if there were issues getting the original game data, similar to how they had problems with KH. I agree the game should be out by now, especially now that we're on the cusp of the next gen consoles.

I wonder if there were issues getting the original game data, similar to how they had problems with KH. I agree the game should be out by now, especially now that we're on the cusp of the next gen consoles.

I somehow doubt it.

Totally agree with you here

There would be a substantial reason. They almost went bankrupt so I doubt they dont have a reason for taking this long. Though if they were smart they would also bring it to PS4. Wait, doesnt the PS4 come out in February for Japan?......