Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
opinion

Haley Joel Osment comments on Kingdom Hearts III

For some reason I think he's referring to either:

1- Re:coded's new cutscenes

2- KH3's E3 2014 trailer (I'm sure the next trailer will have voiced scenes in it. I mean, just look at how much KH3D stuff was made from its announcement trailer to the TGS 2011 trailer)

And mistook it with actual recording for the KHIII game

Edited by G-SANtos

I wonder why he said he didn't know if Sora would be the same person...I mean, if he knew the story, he'd know that in KH3, it's going to be in the REAL world this time, so it would in fact be the 'real' Sora.

I guess he doesn't know the story that well.

I think he meant if Sora will be the same as in DDD the last game.

Edited by KH4Real

Don't really know what you are talking about.

I'm talking about the voice.

Oh, at first I said KH3 is going to be in the real world, then you replied saying that it could be like DDD so I thought that's what you meant.

But what I was trying say, is I don't know why he said Sora might be a different person, because the whole game is going to be exactly like KH1 and KH2; in the real world. So he wouldn't be different at all.

This is quite consoling. Now the release is closer than ever. I predict an early 2015 release for Japan and a mid 2015 release for NA. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I was thinking "what are the chances that this is released in America first?". Only time will tell.

He was already.

Hopefully he comes back. He IS Sora. The fact that he's enthusiastic about the series just cements the deal. 

I wholeheartedly agree, Haley Joel Osment IS Sora, no one else can do it, not one else will suffice. Besides he's been with us for so long! :)

Oh, at first I said KH3 is going to be in the real world, then you replied saying that it could be like DDD so I thought that's what you meant.

But what I was trying say, is I don't know why he said Sora might be a different person, because the whole game is going to be exactly like KH1 and KH2; in the real world. So he wouldn't be different at all.

I am guessing he just chose his words badly, happens to all of us. And what I think he meant, was that Roxas is Sora (in a way), Vanitas is Sora (in a way), Naminé is Sora (in a way) and Xion is Sora (in a way). So he doesn't know what kind of change Sora will go through in III, but he hopes to be back regardless.

Edited by PikaLink91

But like some of you also said, I think "this summer earliest" was either just wishful thinking on his part, or because you kinda have to think fast when interview so that embarrasing silence doesn't occur, thus he took a quick wild guess. But for some reason I HIGHLY doubt it'll begin that early. Like many of you have guessed,

I too think we are talking about a release in 2015 at the earliest, so I doubt the english recording will begin this year. Like he said, his part is one of the last processes >.<

Edited by PikaLink91

I wholeheartedly agree, Haley Joel Osment IS Sora, no one else can do it, not one else will suffice. Besides he's been with us for so long! :)

I am guessing he just chose his words badly, happens to all of us. And what I think he meant, was that Roxas is Sora (in a way), Vanitas is Sora (in a way), Naminé is Sora (in a way) and Xion is Sora (in a way). So he doesn't know what kind of change Sora will go through in III, but he hopes to be back regardless.

Very true

Because he played Vanitas, which is a differernt person.