Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ventus_

Locked Doors in Agrabah?

As I am going around activating yellow trinities after just learning the ability last night beginning with Agrabah and also traveling around opening treasure chests which were previously unobtainable I have come across two closed off passageways. One in the Plaza and one on Main Street. I've looked everywhere for ways to open them, can they not be opened despite that they look like they can? 

There's locks you can unlock in Aladdin's House behind a shelf, in the Alley after that, and in the Bazaar after that if I remember right

Awesome thanks. I checked Aladdin's house, I must have missed it. Hell I checked everywhere! hehe. xD

I've always had problems with Agrabah .....

I agree lol I remember first playing KH1 and not knowing how to progress the story in the Agrabah world.

Edited by Kodakliv

I completed the game without needing to open one set of doors, after searching for ages for it's lock I just gave up since I could glide anywhere an didn't need it.  I reckon it was the Aladdin's house one I missed