Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Weedanort

Image KH13 Avatar and Signature Request Thread!

Posted Image

Hey everyone!

Now I have "moderate" skills to create avatars and signatures, so I'll take requests here!

I've done avatars and signatures for some members (Examples: Aros, Smash Mega Koopa, RoxasVen30, xCrozx, Pandy Monium, kirie, etc), and they seemed to like it, so I decided to make it public xD

So yeah, I'm taking requests starting from.... now!

Just a quick heads up:

If we're talking about signatures, I'd prefer if you'd get me a render (PNG format) of the character you want a signature of. Assuming you want characters on your signature xD

Edited by Weedanort

I want an Avatar of Soul wielding a Keyblade.

Does it come with some weed? xP

You'll have to talk with my dealer

Ta-da  0/*

Posted Image 

Edited by Weedanort

You'll have to talk with my dealer

Ta-da  0/*

Posted Image 

Heck, I'll have to wait till I get home to see it.

Valeu, anyway.

I'll fangirl properly when I see it.

Edit: uh, ok. Fangirl mode wasn't set off. wwwwww

I did laugh a lot tho. Thank you for the laughs.

Edited by SkyKeybladeHero

Ok i am far from a graphics expert but let me just say that....your works are firetrucking amazing, dude. I would totally love to make a request if you have the time!

You can send the request at any time :D

Alright :D This oughtta be fun ^^

Do you want any kind of text for the signature, or no text at all? xD

hmm...if you like you can write ghost somewhere in white or pink, but I don't want it to be too noticeable or big. somewhere teensie tiny would be swell, but only do it if you want to :3 whatever you think looks best!

And thank you so muchj I really appreciate it! I'm so excited *0* I hope you don't hate pink, heheh

hmm...if you like you can write ghost somewhere in white or pink, but I don't want it to be too noticeable or big. somewhere teensie tiny would be swell, but only do it if you want to :3 whatever you think looks best!

And thank you so muchj I really appreciate it! I'm so excited *0* I hope you don't hate pink, heheh

Quota *.*

Actually, pink is the color I work best with, so this one will come out great xD

Et voilá  0/*

Posted Image 

Signature:

Posted Image 

Hope you like them :3

oh HELL yes these are...so pink! THEY'RE PERFECTTTT

thank you so much ; o ; i actually collect avatars and icons, i have a little over 2,200 in a folder so i request them at any chance I get >:,D Thank you so much ; w ; these are fantastic! I love them!

oh HELL yes these are...so pink! THEY'RE PERFECTTTT

thank you so much ; o ; i actually collect avatars and icons, i have a little over 2,200 in a folder so i request them at any chance I get >:,D Thank you so much ; w ; these are fantastic! I love them!

Quota won't leave me alone 9iewjfkdchsondugjkv 

Good to hear you liked them :3

I'm kinda of an avatar/icons collectionist as well, so I can relate xD

Quota won't leave me alone 9iewjfkdchsondugjkv 

Good to hear you liked them :3

I'm kinda of an avatar/icons collectionist as well, so I can relate xD

really??? holy shit I thought i was the only one! e.e good to know im not alone in icon/avatar/signature-aesthetics ! =D

Would like a sig of Demyx and Zexion cause I know all you guys are awesome. Would want it to be kinda dark and badass. I'd also like in text the words "IX" and "Melodious Nocturne" and also "VI" and "Cloaked Schemer" (for Demyx and Zexion respectively). Thanks!

Would like a sig of Demyx and Zexion cause I know all you guys are awesome. Would want it to be kinda dark and badass. I'd also like in text the words "IX" and "Melodious Nocturne" and also "VI" and "Cloaked Schemer" (for Demyx and Zexion respectively). Thanks!

Here ya go :3

Posted Image 

I see that this was already filled, but I thought I'd post the version I meant regardless.

Posted Image