Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Hero of Winds

Hyrule Warriors + Legends - General Discussion

I totally called Midna being playable. Too popular to not have her be playable.

I just hope we can get more character announcements during the Treehouse event

Posted Image

Who is that on the right?

Edited by MythrilMagician

Not gonna be surprised if it really turns out that Ganondorf is the true mastermind behind the stuff Shia is doing just like with Twilight Princess. It just looks so obvious with this new trailer.

Aonuma: Maybe if you force it in somewhere, but that’s not something we want to do. The universe of Hyrule Warriors really is sort of a different universe and it is connected to the timeline of the Zelda series, but it is connected to several different games throughout the series. If you try and force this into it here [Aonuma places his hands in the air indicating different levels of the timeline], then…that information might not be complete. We really don’t want to put it in the timeline because it has links to the different parts of the timeline.

Aonuma confirms Hyrule Warriors to not be able to be placed in the Timeline properly, but he doesn't want to say it's not part of the canon. In his terms, there's Main Canon, and there's Side Canon, such as Majora's Mask according to him.

Source: http://www.gengame.net/2014/06/aonuma-hyrule-warriors-is-in-a-parallel-universe-not-part-of-the-zelda-timeline/

I don't have money for this since other games and stuff are taking priority are taking over this, or I'd buy it on day 1. (Curse you early ORAS remake!) xD

I'm hoping to find a good job soon, all these entry levels with requirements isn't helping any, so I can pay off the Fall and Winter releases for this year quickly.

Princess Agitha (Golden Bug collector in TP) confirmed playable, Zant confirmed boss fight.

http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/princess-agitha-playable-in-hyrule-warriors#.U6jbgm4pDQ8

We now have an official Famitsu scan with both Agitha and Lana in it.

However, I can't get a clear picture to post here, so here's an article with the scan.

http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/our-first-look-at-agitha-and-lana-in-hyrule-warriors-more-details

Agitha? That's an odd choice. There seem to be a lot of Twilight Princess references in the game so far,which is great.I hope the bridge of elden and City in the sky are in the game,I really liked those locations.

Agitha? That's an odd choice. There seem to be a lot of Twilight Princess references in the game so far,which is great.I hope the bridge of elden and City in the sky are in the game,I really liked those locations.

Aonuma did say that he was surprised by the choices the devs made for playable characters.

Zelda gameplay:

Expect some Midna tomorrow.

Edited by The Granas Girl

oh hey i get to be the first to share some news

New screenshots for a ton of characters, with Zant, Argorok, and DLC costumes for Link and Zelda: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/06/hyrule_warriors_downloadable_costume_sets_feature_twilight_princess_outfits_for_link_and_zelda

I'm excited for this game and all, but I wish that they weren't loading it with Twilight Princess characters. At least show some others in-between, instead of giving us Twilight Princess overload.

Posted Image

Agitha has got to be the best playable choice for this! She's so adorable!

Also, it appears that Midna and Lana have some problems with each other.

Posted Image

We could totally use some male character announcements now, like Groose and Linebeck....and Vaati.

Edited by Hero of Winds

Posted Image

Agitha has got to be the best playable choice for this! She's so adorable!

Also, it appears that Midna and Lana have some problems with each other.

Posted Image

I've heard a lot of people suggesting that Midna might be a villain in the story. Judging from this picture, and the army that Midna has behind her, that seems like it's kind of possible.

I've heard a lot of people suggesting that Midna might be a villain in the story. Judging from this picture, and the army that Midna has behind her, that seems like it's kind of possible.

Actually, Midna was turned into her imp form but Cia. Lana's main goal is probably to save Cia from evil, as they have some sort of relation with each other. Midna's goal is yet again revenge. I can see where these two would stand off against each other because of their conflicting goals.

Also, I'm pretty upset with the DLC outfits. I wasn't expecting game oriented outfits. If that's the way it is, I'd like to see how they'll do with Wind Waker outfits for Link and Zelda.