Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
somedayhunchback

(SPECULATION) Will Kingdom Hearts 3 come out in May 2015?

If they make Kh 3D remixed I hope it'll come out for the Wii U in addition to Ps 4 (I think they should not make it for the Ps 3 as they're thinking of making 1.5 and 2.5 for the P4 already) to make up for Kh III not being on the Wii U...

If they make Kh 3D remixed I hope it'll come out for the Wii U in addition to Ps 4 (I think they should not make it for the Ps 3 as they're thinking of making 1.5 and 2.5 for the P4 already) to make up for Kh III not being on the Wii U...

They don't need to make up for Kingdom Hearts III not coming to Wii U. Hardly any third-party developers develop for Wii U.

2017? Nope. I can't........I honestly think the game will release December, 2015 at the very earliest and mid 2016 at the latest.

2015 is not stupid, it's very likley. Square needs to keep up kh3 hype and giving it a 2016/2017 date is not the way to do it

2016 is my prediction. But it all depends on when FFXV comes out and I think that will be in 2015.  

All the people that say 2015 at earliest don't know how Square Enix publicize its games, or are not being realistic. They start releasing trailers 2 o 3 years before the game looks like it is gonna be released. Mid 2016 at its earliest, begging of 2017 more likely.

It depends a lot in FFXV, and unless they show it in the TGS 2014 and give us a release date (not very likely), it will not release until December 2015 at its earliest. Give another year or year and a half to KH3

Remember that they are doing a game from 0. Kh1 and 2 were developed in the PS2, and they already had experience with it. BBS  was also very easy to do, because the PSP is very similar to a PS2. And 3D uses a very similar engine that BBS (a lot of character models of 3D are hidden in BBS)

But this is PS4, folks. Nomura's team never made a game on PS3. Now they have to jump from end PS2 to PS4, and make a game from the really begging. Plus, they must release FFXV before even start concentrating into KH3. How can any of you think that in one year we will see KH3? We waited 2 years for 2, 3 for BBS and 3 for 3D. And they weren't even working in other projects, nor in a completely different system

I am going to shut up now because everyone is going bat-crazy here and we will start ripping each other throats. But I mantain my arguments. Don't ever think of seeing it until January of 2016.

Then, start wanting it, but it will take some time from there

See you in 3 years

Edited by Fenrissychros

All the people that say 2015 at earliest don't know how Square Enix publicize its games, or are not being realistic. They start releasing trailers 2 o 3 years before the game looks like it is gonna be released. Mid 2016 at its earliest, begging of 2017 more likely. It depends a lot in FFXV, and unless they show it in the TGS 2014 and give us a release date (not very likely), it will not release until December 2015 at its earliest. Give another year or year and a half to KH3 Remember that they are doing a game from 0. Kh1 and 2 were developed in the PS2, and they already had experience with it. BBS  was also very easy to do, because the PSP is very similar to a PS2. And 3D uses a very similar engine that BBS (a lot of character models of 3D are hidden in BBS)But this is PS4, folks. Nomura's team never made a game on PS3. Now they have to jump from end PS2 to PS4, and make a game from the really begging. Plus, they must release FFXV before even start concentrating into KH3. How can any of you think that in one year we will see KH3? We waited 2 years for 2, 3 for BBS and 3 for 3D. And they weren't even working in other projects, nor in a completely different system I am going to shut up now because everyone is going bat-crazy here and we will start ripping each other throats. But I mantain my arguments. Don't ever think of seeing it until January of 2016.Then, start wanting it, but it will take some time from there See you in 3 years

you're the one who isn't being realistic,Square needs to run a business, and releasing one of their highest demand games in 2017-18 is not the way to do it

you're the one who isn't being realistic,Square needs to run a business, and releasing one of their highest demand games in 2017-18 is not the way to do it

They are going to get the same money in two-three years than if they release it tomorrow. Probably even more, as they hype is going to get bigger and bigger with the hd of the final mix versions. And it is not like they NEED the money. They have 2.5 and the recently announced type-0 hd for ps4 to keep us busy.

They are going to get the same money in two-three years than if they release it tomorrow. Probably even more, as they hype is going to get bigger and bigger with the hd of the final mix versions. And it is not like they NEED the money. They have 2.5 and the recently announced type-0 hd for ps4 to keep us busy.

Yeah because people were just as excited for versus xiii in 2012 as they were in 2006

2015- KH2.5 and 1.5 HD Remix come to Playstation Now

2016- KH3 

This is me being very neutral about it but what I hope is:

E3 2015- KH2.5 and 1.5 HD Remix are announced to come to PS4 and Kingdom Hearts 3 and FFXV get Holiday releases or KH3 get a early 2016 release date

it wasn't until they re-announced it

That's true. A lot of us thought it was dead.

I think they should release Kh III late 2015 if they can. If SE find's itself rushed trying to do that then 2016 with 2015 having no game. KH III could benefit a lot from having all of the KH team(s) working on KHIII rather than making HD versions of recent games (well in the case of KH 3D). I think that they've divided their resources while trying to find something to fill the void while Nomura thought of the story and worked on FF XIII. Now that Nomura is (likely) getting done with the story of KH III and the development (I hope) of FF XIII is nearing completion they can move faster now that they don't need something to keep fans at bay. 

Honestly if they could get KH III in two years and no new game for 2015, or Kh III in 2016 (+) and an HD remake which would you prefer they do?

Edited by SkyEmerald

That's true. A lot of us thought it was dead.

I think they should release Kh III late 2015 if they can. If SE find's itself rushed trying to do that then 2016 with 2015 having no game. KH III could benefit a lot from having all of the KH team(s) working on KHIII rather than making HD versions of recent games (well in the case of KH 3D). I think that they've divided their resources while trying to find something to fill the void while Nomura thought of the story and worked on FF XIII. Now that Nomura is (likely) getting done with the story of KH III and the development (I hope) of FF XIII is nearing completion they can move faster and need something to keep fans at bay. 

Honestly if they could get KH III in two years and no new game for 2015, or Kh III in 2016 (+) and an HD remake which would you prefer they do?

I completely agree, the tokyo team made the best 2 KH games, and osaka got some really fantastic ideas out there. It would be great if they combined.

Kingdom Hearts 3 will most likely (well, for me at least) be coming out in 2015. I have two reasons:

1.Tetsuya Nomura stated that Square Enix will release one Kingdom Hearts game ever year. With HD 2.5 Remix coming out this year, we don't really have any other game that could come out. (Unless an HD version of KH 3D, which I think is highly unlikely for now).

2.Square Enix have this strange fixation over the number 13 and 2015 marks the 13th anniversary of Kingdom Hearts

PFFT, bullshit, everyone knows Kingdom Hearts III will release tomorrow.

We know we will NOT see it in the whole of 2015. Now, I don't know if there is any FF fan besides me in here, but FFXV will probably not be released until mid 2016 Minimum. And we all know that Nomura says he is now working full on FFXV, which will be like a basis of KH, and he will not go into KH3 until he finishes FFXV. That means a whole year Minimum after FFXV releases

Yes, the first one is a statement, but I used it as the begging of my predictions

By 3D HD i mean a release of 3D into the PS3, like what happened with Resident Evil Revelations. Nomura recently talked about 3D and said that now that 2.5 is going to be released, he has realised that leaving that only game off the ps3 is sad, so he has began to think about port it. It will probably not take a lot of time. It is very recent, so they don't have to remaster music, upscale models or change many textures. Only change the Reality Shift system and they are done

We need to be real, people. We all want KHIII. And we want it to be epic, ending an epic saga. It must NOT be rushed. Square Enix don't WANT to rush it. So talking about 2015 is just stupid, and 2016 will be 'to rush it' (just 1,5 years for KH3? Really??). We must accept that KH3 is not going to be released until PS4 is at its fullest potential, so wait patiently, play 1.5 and 2.5 15 times each, watch Everglow videos 200 times and wait in silence, but with energy

We have waited 12 years since KH1, 8 since KH2 and 5 since KhBBS. I can wait another 3, making it to be released in its 15th anniversary. Can you?

1- FFXV won't release in mid 2016 unless they don't want us to be gramps by the time we play Kingdom Hearts III unless they break the "one release per year until Kingdom Hearts III" policy otherwise they could release an entire new Saga considering how much it would take to Kingdom Hearts III to come out if Final Fantasy XV were to be released in 2016.

2- Kingdom Hearts III is officially stated to be in development since 2010, a release date in 2016 would make 6 years: isn't that enough to make a proper Kingdom Hearts game, considering that it's Square Enix we're talking about and that they gained a lot of experience by developing Final Fantasy XV?

Edited by The Granas Girl

1- FFXV won't release in mid 2016 unless they don't want us to be gramps by the time we play Kingdom Hearts III unless they break the "one release per year until Kingdom Hearts III" policy otherwise they could release an entire new Saga considering how much it would take to Kingdom Hearts III to come out if Final Fantasy XV were to be released in 2016.

2- Kingdom Hearts III is officially stated to be in development since 2010, a release date in 2016 would make 6 years: isn't that enough to make a proper Kingdom Hearts game, considering that it's Square Enix we're talking about and that they gained a lot of experience by developing Final Fantasy XV?

So that's like 2 years from now. It's not that far away if you think about it.

Edited by Zeldablade7

So that's like 2 years from now. It's not that far away if you think about it.

Right, we can manage to patiently wait without trusting every single fake news from any random media/web site/source/whatever. By what I said I didn't meant that it's easy for them to finish the game by 2016, rather I meant that I trust in Square Enix's skills and Nomura's as well: I'm sure that they'll manage to complete Kingdom Hearts III without any rushing :D Tai Yasue said Kingdom Hearts III development is going full throttle, not that they're rushing it xD

2015 is not stupid, it's very likley. Square needs to keep up kh3 hype and giving it a 2016/2017 date is not the way to do it

Yea, 2015 is not stupid if you want to play a rushed/low quality/buggy Kingdom Hearts III xD

Right! SQUARE NEEDS TO RUN A BUSINESS, what kind of business would it be to give us a rushed game only because of the "hype concept" you talk about? 2016 is just ONE single year after 2015 and it would already be enough to make the biggest difference: Kingdom Hearts III hype won't disappear for one more year of development, and in the other hand that year means drastic improvements and enough time for Square Enix to complete the great Kingdom Hearts III.. I mean, come on: is Kingdom Hearts III you want to play, or a mere poor video game to keep you busy barely 1-2 days?

Kingdom Hearts 3 will most likely (well, for me at least) be coming out in 2015. I have two reasons:

1.Tetsuya Nomura stated that Square Enix will release one Kingdom Hearts game ever year. With HD 2.5 Remix coming out this year, we don't really have any other game that could come out. (Unless an HD version of KH 3D, which I think is highly unlikely for now).

2.Square Enix have this strange fixation over the number 13 and 2015 marks the 13th anniversary of Kingdom Hearts

Looks like a lot of people forgot already about "Kingdom Hearts Online", huh?

EDIT: Plus, as I said million times to those who mention the "Kingdom Hearts III will come out in 2015 because SE has a fixation with the number 13 and 2015 is Kingdom Hearts Saga 13th anniversary" concept: Square Enix won't firetruck up Kingdom Hearts III for a fixation

Edited by The Granas Girl

Right, we can manage to patiently wait without trusting every single fake news from any random media/web site/source/whatever. By what I said I didn't meant that it's easy for them to finish the game by 2016, rather I meant that I trust in Square Enix's skills and Nomura's as well: I'm sure that they'll manage to complete Kingdom Hearts III without any rushing :D Tai Yasue said Kingdom Hearts III development is going full throttle, not that they're rushing it xDYea, 2015 is not stupid if you want to play a rushed/low quality/buggy Kingdom Hearts III xDRight! SQUARE NEEDS TO RUN A BUSINESS, what kind of business would it be to give us a rushed game only because of the "hype concept" you talk about? 2016 is just ONE single year after 2015 and it would already be enough to make the biggest difference: Kingdom Hearts III hype won't disappear for one more year of development, and in the other hand that year means drastic improvements and enough time for Square Enix to complete the great Kingdom Hearts III.. I mean, come on: is Kingdom Hearts III you want to play, or a mere poor video game to keep you busy barely 1-2 days?Looks like a lot of people forgot already about "Kingdom Hearts Online", huh?EDIT: Plus, as I said million times to those who mention the "Kingdom Hearts III will come out in 2015 because SE has a fixation with the number 13 and 2015 is Kingdom Hearts Saga 13th anniversary" concept: Square Enix won't firetruck up Kingdom Hearts III for a fixation

Kingdom Hearts Online was most likely cancelled when the studio shut down.

Kingdom Hearts Online was most likely cancelled when the studio shut down.

Wait what, when did that happened?

Wait since when did they announce a Kingdom Hearts Online Game?

They did last year:http://kh13.com/news/44649-disney-confirms-that-kingdom-hearts-online-is-being-worked-onbut now Sora96 is saying to me that the studio was shut down, I missed that part!