Memories

KHBbS What do you Expect from BBS?

Title says it all.

I expect:

-Forms

-New Keyblades

-Limits

-Multiplayer (Including Online)

-Gummi Ship (I wonder how... they need something to go to the other worlds right?)

-Gameplay should be the same from KH2 or better.

-Get New Characters like play as:

a) Mickey

http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif Master Xehanort

c) Apprentice

Those are my expectations.

How about you?

I expect a game. @.@

With nice graphics?

And a Braig moment...

and a storyline that doesn't fail.

And Ienzo....:heart:

Screw the other apprentices. As long as Braig and Ienzo are in it, I'll be able to die happy.

Well, eventually in a way the Heroes will fall. None where shown in the future games nor mentioned, so in some point..

Sadly T_T, Master Xehanort or someone from the dark will win.

Star wars is pwnage. Though sadly I remember..... a tiny bit of the movies q: I saw them mostly when I was younger.

wait wait.. -- back to the BBS subject, sorry for off-topicnesss!! D:

I expect a game that's unique from the other Kingdom Hearts games, but probably with a twisted story that I'll love. <3 o_o;; *edit* and it will be funnnnnnnn ;3333

Wow LOL that's sad. You want to see the incredible death of Aqua lol xD

I wonder what Ventus's Form or something would be. I guess putting his complete armor and throws a massive attack againts the opponent.

Aqua's Form.. should be something with Magic

And Terra's should be similar from Ven's but like in KH2FM boss battle armored Terra.

Form?

I know their battle sequences are based around

aqua - magic

ventus - reaction/limit

terra - normal fights [? can't exactly remember terra's, but i think his were just normal fights. x.<]

and yes. because aqua should die. bbs is going to be darker, so why not have the first heroine that the kh series does correctly [shudders at kairi] get killed off? like, dramatically? have it sadder than aerith... though that wasn't really sad. i kind of laughed at that. /shot

so yar. i think she should die. :D

xD

aerith didnt die did she// i don't remember

oh yeah sorry didnt mean to get off subject i expect a game with an amazing story line i also expect terra to go evil and fight against aqua and ventus i expect there to be something were you can play as everybody who wasnt the main character of the story there should be a multi player mode and a co opp mode and maybe i expect more but i have to think more about it i also expect the leveling system to be amazing

(A note from DChiuch: Please do not double post.)

I expect the following:

-History of the Keyblade(s) explained

-New background songs and opening song

-Answers to what the connection of Ventus/Roxas/Sora is (if there IS a solid connection)

-Tragic story that may be a tear jerker

-More cutscenes in this one

-I think a tournament would be nice, but I don't know if Hades will make an appearance lol.

I expect...

-Good graphics

-Easy gameplay (not as easy as KH2, not as hard as KH1)

-Possibly a good graphic opening like KH2, KH1, and Crisis Core, which proves that graphics like that can be done on the PSP

-A huge plot twist!

-DEATHS!!!! Aqua dying, Ven being "erased" or whatever, and Terra, I really don't want him to be Xehanort

-An epic battle between Terra and Ven, possibly the final battle?

-Atlantica...come on...it would make sense

-The guy who played Magneto in the X-Men movies to voice MX

-Demi Lovato playing Aqua...to keep the Camp Rock actresses playing main girl characters (ex. Re:CoM=Meaghan Martin, 358/2 Days=Alyson Stoner)

-If not Demi Lovato, then , Gwendoline Yeo becuase in the Japanese version of BBS, Paine's voice actress will play Aqua

-Crispin Freeman playing Terra, cuz of the same reason only Setzer.

-Maybe Rick Gomez for Terra

-Jesse McCartney playing Ven

WOW!!!! Big mouthful...

I EXPECT TO SEE TWO KIDS HAVE THEIR LIVES TORN APART AS ONE IS FORCED TO WATCH IT HAPPEN (like a train wreck)

<---------likes sad children in sad stories xD

.....and *for some reason* i feel that Ventus is going to REALLY suffer and then something is going to happen to Sora thats related to Ventus suffering.......

and i expect Terra/Aqua/Ventus/Xehanort to say something on the lines of "Sora and Riku will be future keybladers"..........becuz i KNOW they will say something like that

and i expect seeing the Organization's originals rather make us laugh or scare the shizznitz out of us.......

oh and i expect Terra to turn into Xehanort somewhere at the end.................................................i hope i didnt just spoil something xD

OH OH OOOOH AND TO SEE THE FF CHARACTERS AS WIDDLE BABIES!!! KYAAAAA!!! OH I WANNA SEE A WIDDLE CLOUD AND ZACK AT 11 or 12 PLAYING!!!!!! oh wait, wait, they would be in their 20s..........HOW ABOUT SQUALL AND YUFFIE?!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i think everyone wants to see that) jes

What i WANT but probably wont get:

a Digimon World (COME ON!!! ITS DISNEY!!)

a Bleach World (probably not)

to see Reno and Axel's original meet xD

What i DONT want:

xD im not playing the game xD

For them do dies....(except for Terra, i MIGHT want him to die if he's responisble for the whole thingy)

but ummm, PLZ NO WEIRD LINES!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DUN WANNA SEE ANY YAOI OF DEAD PPLZ!!!!!!

Sora & Riku's family life; okay i KNOW these kids were messed up somewhere...............

Sora & Riku being mauled/tormented by someone (i just KNOW something will happen to them)

do i expect too much? i dont think so...........

*after seeing everyones comments*

>ZOMG THIS IS SLIGHTLY OFF TOPIC<

Why do pplz want Aqua to die? she hasent even DONE anything yet......

JES A TEAR JERKER IS WAT I EXPECT!!!

.....when i told my dad (who helps me with the game) about the keybade master and aprentice thingy along with the dissapearing he smiled and said "its like Star Wars!" and i thought 'ZOMG it IS' *gasp* so yeah..............im waiting for Xemnas to be sued by George Lucas xD

I doubt they would pick Demi Lovato. She doesn't fit Aqua how she seems in that trailer she's in. She's farrrr from what the character I expect her to be like. I mean.. I like one of her songs... but still. xD just no.

But I do think something similar to Zack's voice for Terra would be awesome. xDD Also Yeah.. Jesse should be Ventus. <3 xDD

aqua should die. bbs is going to be darker, so why not have the first heroine that the kh series does correctly [shudders at kairi] get killed off? like, dramatically? have it sadder than aerith... though that wasn't really sad. i kind of laughed at that. /shot

so yar. i think she should die. :P

xD

*Shudder* you laughed when aerith died D: . I was depressed the whole following week. (She was my 2nd favorite FF7 character next to cloud of course. :()

On topic: from gameplay videos I've seen I expect it to be the funnest KH EVER! or at least it looks that way.

aqua should die. bbs is going to be darker, so why not have the first heroine that the kh series does correctly [shudders at kairi] get killed off? like, dramatically? have it sadder than aerith... though that wasn't really sad. i kind of laughed at that. /shot

so yar. i think she should die. :P

xD

Yeah, this game looks like its gonna be darker. I'm 100% sure that there will be deaths, which is sad b/c i hate deaths in video games!

It was sad when Aerith died! What's wrong with you?! lol, jk :( i guess i can see why it looks so funny, u have those old PS1 graphics, soooo yeah, not that realistic :-/

*Shudder* you laughed when aerith died D: . I was depressed the whole following week. (She was my 2nd favorite FF7 character next to cloud of course. :D)

On topic: from gameplay videos I've seen I expect it to be the funnest KH EVER! or at least it looks that way.

I was depressed too! Plus I was like reaaaalllllyyyy mad at Sephiroth. after that scene, i stopped playing the game, and i went to play Super Smash Bros. Brawl so i can beat up something xD I'm dead serious, I was really mad!

oookkkkk! Back to topic (See, I'm still staying on topic!) What i would like to see in BbS....

-Awesome/Super fun gameplay

-Deep story with some plot twist

-anguish (as much as i hate it :( )

-Some NEW Final Fantasy characters. Since Square made Dissidia, they now have an idea how some of the old characters from FF look like in detail.

-an explanation of the connection between Ven/Sora/Roxas

-new cool and challenging enemies to fight :D

yeah, that's it:]

and im 95% sure that they wont use Utada Hikaru songs..........and theres a 5% chance they will use an old one

but anywhoz...WHY DO YOU PEOPLE WANT AQUA TO DIE??!?!? thats mean!

geeze its like Akuroku fans on Xion......just cuz a girl gets thrown in there doesnt mean she's another Kairi.....

at least, i HOPE she isnt like Kairi *shudders*.........

but anywhoz.............IM EXPECTING IT TO BE RATED T OR FOR ALOT TO BE CUT OUT SO IT WILL BE E10!!!!!!!

.......i think Aqua would be the character who watches it all go to Hell

kinda like a witness to a trainwreck (u know what i mean?)

like the bystandar that sees it all unfold (like Squee was in Johnny the homocidal maniac) YET she might be touched/hurt by the story she isnt ACTUALLY effected by it (other than emotionally)

it would give her a bigger quality that would make her useful later in the game (alive or not)

i hope that makes sence