Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
liamaru

what improvements are you expecting from kingdom hearts III?

even though it's sort of unlikely, i would really, really enjoy online capabilities with KH3. 

More NPCs. It gets awkward sometimes when you're supposedly in a city but there is like NO ONE anywhere.

NO DLC please. I don't want to spend any more money than i have to.

I know this is just some little, selfish wish, but fanservice. Just a little. And especially fanservice that appeals to the majority. 

And make the worlds GORGEOUS. Give me the feeling i get when i play Mario Kart 8 when  i take a break from playing it takes me a minute to adjust to the dullness of reality. lol. So gorgeous that I'll have a reason to explore the world. And to look through every single nook and cranny.

get rid of the fish faces. FOREVER.

Edited by khdayskh1314

I'm expecting MANY improvements.

• Graphical improvements.
  • More fluid gameplay.
  • Multiple playable characters.
  • More character development.
  • The story to be ended, no bull shit like "Master Xehanort's Lingering Will remains throughout the next saga.." NO. (Even though it's confirmed to be the end of the Dark Seekers/Xehanort Saga.)
  • ALL LOOSE ENDS SHOULD BE TIED UP. By this I mean, the overarching questions like "What was the data Riku was given? Who are the Lost Masters? Why hasn't Sora went for his dinner yet? Etc, etc.
Edited by Scottish Skarmory

This is more like my wishlist rather than my expectations:

-1)  I'd really love if they could make Kingdom Hearts III last at least twice as much the previous installments: longer and even more intense story, longer battles - especially boss battles-, longer everything. I want to experience every single second of epicness Kingdom Hearts III has to give!

-2) Infinitely wider worlds with badass environments: I want to explore the maps as if I were there touching the ground with my own feet.

-3) More easter eggs, secrets, dilemmas, side quests, mini games, platforming: bring back good ol' Kingdom Hearts I feeling :')

-4) More statistics and gameplay elements, in and outside the battle: I dream of epic fights with stunning moves and gimmicks, tricky dispatches in search of a even wider range of materials for synthesis, a ton of armors and items and all sort of collectible things, and much more *drools on keyboard*

-5) Please, for nut sake.. put some freaking NPC around these depressingly empty worlds, will ya?

-6) Badass new outfits for those who are going to get one possibly a sexy bra and thong for Kairi.

-7) Longer cutscenes, I would like to enjoy the new stunning chraphics as much as I can.

-8) Epic Lea/Isa showdown: something tells me Lea is not going to be the only new Keyblade wielder around, if you know what I mean *put mr. Bean face here*

-9) I want a very high range of feelings in Kingdom Hearts III, from happiness to sadness, from laughter to tears, from peaceful moments to extremely intense and anxious moments, and so on.

-10) Online: how badass would be to kick your friends' asses with your own custom Sora/Riku/Kairi/whatever?

My list is nearly infinite, so many things I would love to see that I forgot few of them so this is what I can list until I don't remember other stuff xD

Agreed ! Also, I know how much you loathe BBS but they did at least try to bring more platforming compared to the others since KH1.Also agreed As you know, Nomura already confirmed that he is wrapping up the Xehanort Saga for good and tying up all loose ends for good. Basically, KH4 will be a whole new experience . As for Ansem the Wise's hidden data , it was implied to be vital to helping bring back fallen comrades and make things right

we know that sora will still be the main character in khIV

This is more like my wishlist rather than my expectations:-1) I'd really love if they could make Kingdom Hearts III last at least twice as much the previous installments: longer and even more intense story, longer battles - especially boss battles-, longer everything. I want to experience every single second of epicness Kingdom Hearts III has to give!-2) Infinitely wider worlds with badass environments: I want to explore the maps as if I were there touching the ground with my own feet.-3) More easter eggs, secrets, dilemmas, side quests, mini games, platforming: bring back good ol' Kingdom Hearts I feeling :')-4) More statistics and gameplay elements, in and outside the battle: I dream of epic fights with stunning moves and gimmicks, tricky dispatches in search of a even wider range of materials for synthesis, a ton of armors and items and all sort of collectible things, and much more *drools on keyboard*-5) Please, for nut sake.. put some freaking NPC around these depressingly empty worlds, will ya?-6) Badass new outfits for those who are going to get one possibly a sexy bra and thong for Kairi.-7) Longer cutscenes, I would like to enjoy the new stunning chraphics as much as I can.-8) Epic Lea/Isa showdown: something tells me Lea is not going to be the only new Keyblade wielder around, if you know what I mean *put mr. Bean face here*-9) I want a very high range of feelings in Kingdom Hearts III, from happiness to sadness, from laughter to tears, from peaceful moments to extremely intense and anxious moments, and so on.-10) Online: how badass would be to kick your friends' asses with your own custom Sora/Riku/Kairi/whatever?My list is nearly infinite, so many things I would love to see that I forgot few of them so this is what I can list until I don't remember other stuff xD

agree also i want a cloud & squall costume DLC pack for sora

No Fish/Paper faces.

Difficulty being the same as it was in 3D, it actually provided a challenge.

Improved AI.

Sora ACTUALLY BEING ABLE TO PERFORM COMBO'S LIKE THE ONES HE PULLED OFF IN KHII, I DONT WANT THE STANDARD 3 HIT COMBO AGAIN. :

New Game Plus.

Multiplayer like the Mirage Arena, i want to be able to fight other players, NOT with cards, NOT with Dream Eaters, WITH ACTUAL NORMAL COMBAT LIKE BBS DID. Oh and Co-Op missions would be fun too.

Edited by spiderfreak1011

1. The thing I want most is a more strategic combat system similar to that in KHI. I don't want flashy combos everywhere, I don't want magic to be useless again, and I don't want Reaction Commands. While the combos have their place, they need a limit. Magic was actually fun to use in KHI, but I never used it in KHII aside from Cure spells. Reaction Commands are basically over-glorified QTE's, and I really don't want every fight to be "HIT TRIANGLE TO DO SOME SUPER COOL MOVE THAT STUNS THE ENEMY AND GIVES YOU A MASSIVE ADVANTAGE." I want gameplay that makes me think, not gameplay that's based on how quickly I can push a button. It would be a much more enjoyable experience if I had to think, dodge, counter, etc.

2. Difficulty: The KH games have been getting ridiculously easy lately. I want KHIII to be a CHALLENGE on Critical, unlike BBS was. If I can breeze through the game, I don't feel accomplished at all. For the people who do want to breeze through, beginner and standard are obviously options as well.

3. More exploration: I loved exploring the worlds in KHI. Finding Trinity Marks, tracking down those tough to find treasure chests, and just looking around and seeing all the detail in the worlds was really fun. DDD took a step in the right direction, but Flowmotion broke a lot of the exploration. I want massive worlds, with plenty of optional, tough to find items to track down. I want Trinity Marks to make a return, since it felt genuinely rewarding to finally get the Yellow Trinity and seal Olympus' Keyhole. I want more exploration in general.

4. More platforming: I know people hated the platforming in KHI because it felt clunky to them. I loved it, and I'd love to see more. It's basically something that leads into the exploration: Having to jump through these complicated levels led to the exploration, and made the game more fun as a whole.

5. Focus on Sora: I know a lot of people want to play as Pence or whatever, and that's perfectly fine. I'd love to play as Roxas or Riku for a bit... But only for a short time. The game should focus on Sora, just like I and II did. If they have something like the Mirage Arena, then multiple playable characters is fine by me. They should be kept out of the story for the most part, though

6. If there's online play, balance it: One of the things that really bugged me in both KH Days and BBS was how broken the multiplayer segments were. They were specifically made for 2+ players, making them far too frustrating for single player gameplay. While I like a challenge, playing the later Mirage Arena missions on Critical was just a pain. If they add something like the Mirage Arena, they need to change the difficulty depending on how many players you have. Also, if there's a VS mode, they need to balance it better, and equalize the stats for players who are on different difficulties. It was frustrating being a Critical player and fighting a Beginner player because the stat difference was so large. It led to uneven fights that weren't even fun.

7. Gilgamesh: Okay, had to have something that's not simply an improvement on the base gameplay in here, and it had to be this. I don't care about getting Lightning or Sephiroth or whatever, I'd be perfectly content with Gilgamesh. He's my favorite Final Fantasy character, and he'd fit in perfectly to the world of Kingdom Hearts.

1. The thing I want most is a more strategic combat system similar to that in KHI. I don't want flashy combos everywhere, I don't want magic to be useless again, and I don't want Reaction Commands. While the combos have their place, they need a limit. Magic was actually fun to use in KHI, but I never used it in KHII aside from Cure spells. Reaction Commands are basically over-glorified QTE's, and I really don't want every fight to be "HIT TRIANGLE TO DO SOME SUPER COOL MOVE THAT STUNS THE ENEMY AND GIVES YOU A MASSIVE ADVANTAGE." I want gameplay that makes me think, not gameplay that's based on how quickly I can push a button. It would be a much more enjoyable experience if I had to think, dodge, counter, etc.

2. Difficulty: The KH games have been getting ridiculously easy lately. I want KHIII to be a CHALLENGE on Critical, unlike BBS was. If I can breeze through the game, I don't feel accomplished at all. For the people who do want to breeze through, beginner and standard are obviously options as well.

3. More exploration: I loved exploring the worlds in KHI. Finding Trinity Marks, tracking down those tough to find treasure chests, and just looking around and seeing all the detail in the worlds was really fun. DDD took a step in the right direction, but Flowmotion broke a lot of the exploration. I want massive worlds, with plenty of optional, tough to find items to track down. I want Trinity Marks to make a return, since it felt genuinely rewarding to finally get the Yellow Trinity and seal Olympus' Keyhole. I want more exploration in general.

4. More platforming: I know people hated the platforming in KHI because it felt clunky to them. I loved it, and I'd love to see more. It's basically something that leads into the exploration: Having to jump through these complicated levels led to the exploration, and made the game more fun as a whole.

5. Focus on Sora: I know a lot of people want to play as Pence or whatever, and that's perfectly fine. I'd love to play as Roxas or Riku for a bit... But only for a short time. The game should focus on Sora, just like I and II did. If they have something like the Mirage Arena, then multiple playable characters is fine by me. They should be kept out of the story for the most part, though

6. If there's online play, balance it: One of the things that really bugged me in both KH Days and BBS was how broken the multiplayer segments were. They were specifically made for 2+ players, making them far too frustrating for single player gameplay. While I like a challenge, playing the later Mirage Arena missions on Critical was just a pain. If they add something like the Mirage Arena, they need to change the difficulty depending on how many players you have. Also, if there's a VS mode, they need to balance it better, and equalize the stats for players who are on different difficulties. It was frustrating being a Critical player and fighting a Beginner player because the stat difference was so large. It led to uneven fights that weren't even fun.

7. Gilgamesh: Okay, had to have something that's not simply an improvement on the base gameplay in here, and it had to be this. I don't care about getting Lightning or Sephiroth or whatever, I'd be perfectly content with Gilgamesh. He's my favorite Final Fantasy character, and he'd fit in perfectly to the world of Kingdom Hearts.

I totally agree with the exploration part(but i would argue that DDD was pretty linear),I want the worlds to be much bigger than they were in KHI with little linearity. But about trinity marks, I think they should go. The one major flaw with them is if you had an alternate party member with you, the trinity marks couldn't be used.

As for Difficulty, well I think after playing through both on proud mode, KHII FM was more difficult on proud mode imo.

Edited by Cucco

No pixelated texture faces is pretty much a given, because now the mouth and eyes are actually part of the mesh itself instead of textures, unlike all the gameplay character models in all previous entries.

Some sort of online feature.

Better camera angles.

Screenshots.

A harder difficulty.

More playable characters.

Friends can play the campaign with you even if they don't have the game (PS4 only)

More keyblades and different keyblade transformations.

All i EVER wanted from kingdom hearts is for them to fix the bland faces man i hated that sooo much i would notice it so well to that i couldn't pat attention to the cutcence!