Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

New Character From Hyrule Warriors.

I know a lot of people are excited, but I'm incredibly disappointed. Nintendo just announced that we'll only see characters from Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword. No Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass, or Majora's Mask... I'll still get the game, but I lost a lot of interest.

I know a lot of people are excited, but I'm incredibly disappointed. Nintendo just announced that we'll only see characters from Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword. No Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass, or Majora's Mask... I'll still get the game, but I lost a lot of interest.

I know right? I'm still pretty excited for it, because the characters are awesome choices, but hearing the small title pull is extremely disappointing. I also believe this Shiek is one for HW, because she knows way too much of the events going on in a world she's not been to in its time. It's also quite weird that they've told us that Zelda is Queen in the game, but every trailer still notes her as a Princess.

To be honest, I'd like to see a couple new original characters other than Lana.