Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
liamaru

how i think noctis should be introduced in kingdom hearts III

if noctis will be in kingdom hearts III then whatwould his role be wear would you meet him? what would he give you? my hunch is in kh3 sora daland & gooby will go to a new kh original world bassed loosely off of the world of ff15 there sora & gubey & doniell meet noctis and team up to fight heartless then he gives you a key chain when equiped it'll allow you to use the worp technique.

He's gonna be Ansem the Wise's nephew, running around Radiant Garden with his crew fighting Heartless, Nobodies, and Unversed

When Sora visits they'll let him tag along, they'll push Dolan off a cliff as payback for his betrayal in the first game and accept Gooby as one of their blood brothers

Jesus man, give Noctis some breathing space! He needs to do FFXV first, wait about a Year and then he can appear in KH. xD

It'd be more likely for us to see Sora in FFXV. xD

...Although if he was gonna appear: He should be a BAMF. 'Nuff said. xD

Noctis wont be in KH3. Lightning will be the most recent FF character added to KH3 in my opinion. FFXV and KH3 will remain separate

ff15 will release in march 2015