Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shulk

KH1 Mythrils? (KHFM)

I'm currently working on the synthesis sidequest in KH1.5, and everything's been going well so far. However, I've hit a roadblock: Mythrils. Not shards, not stones, just Mythrils. The only enemy that drops them is Angel Star, and it has a 1% chance of doing so. I'm pretty much screwed at this point. I've heard that Bambi at End of the World works, but I missed the best chance to do that, and it's tough to do at my point in the game. Does anyone know any better ways to find Mythrils?

At End of the World, Bambi drops a Mythril 30% of the time the third time his gauge is filled.

Go to the Deep Jungle -area of End of the World. Let Bouncywilds summon two Powerwilds. If you do this correctly, you will have pretty good change at getting Mythrils.

Bouncywilds will escape, you need a little luck with them. If you let two Bouncywilds summon two Powerwilds, you'll have enough heartlesses to fill Bambi's gauge.

Behemoths are the best way to go really xD They drop Mythril Shards, Mythrils and Orichalcums, so keep on beating that Behemoth on the beggining of EOTW, and you'll get some xD

I'm at the postgame, I missed that chance. ._.And I only need one more now, anyway.

I'm at the postgame, I missed that chance. ._.And I only need one more now, anyway.

You can fight Behemoths on the post game owo

Go to the first save of EOTW, and go through that area with the invisible floor

When you get to the end of it, a Behemoth will appear xD

You can fight Behemoths on the post game owo Go to the first save of EOTW, and go through that area with the invisible floor When you get to the end of it, a Behemoth will appear xD

Wait... Really? ._. Whoa.Do Behemoths drop them in FM? I read only Angel Stars do.

I played FM at my cousin's, and it dropped a Mythril, and an Orichalcum xD

Uh, no they don't, what are you talking about? Either you were playing the original, or someone's lying.