Posted October 2, 201412 yr This seems to be good but the cast is probably going to make this movie even better. Amy Poehler aaah!
October 2, 201412 yr Looks fun, all the characters seem pretty interesting and different! Thumbs up for that Pixar Tribute, the feels!
October 2, 201412 yr I feel like someone's going to criticize this film for literally making all of the characters one-note and based off of one emotion, but I'm personally looking forward to it.
October 2, 201412 yr Just from this trailer I can sense Sadness will become one of the internet's darlings.
October 2, 201412 yr The characters seem funny. Looking forward to how they are going to interact with each other.
October 3, 201412 yr So an Osmosis Jones movie but for emotions instead of gooey body stuff? Sounds good to me!
October 5, 201411 yr If this become a success would be surprising if Disney reopen the Wonders of Life at Epcot theme to this film.
This seems to be good but the cast is probably going to make this movie even better.
Amy Poehler aaah!