Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Sora96

What platform do you prefer to play Final Fantasy IV on?

What platform do you prefer to play Final Fantasy IV on?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What platform do you prefer to play Final Fantasy IV on?

• Super Nintendo Entertainment System/Nintendo Wii/Nintendo Wii U
    • PlayStation 1/PlayStation 2/PlayStation 3
    • Game Boy Advance/Nintendo DS
    • Nintendo DS/Nintendo 3DS
    • PlayStation Portable/PlayStation Vita
    • iOS
    • Android
    • Amazon Kindle
    • PC

DS because it has the best translation (and no awkward touch screen controls).

Where are you up to in The After Years?

Edited by Ultima Spark

DS because it has the best translation (and no awkward touch screen controls).

Where are you up to in The After Years?

The iOS, Android, Amazon and PC versions have the exact same translation. And touch screen controls are completely optional. And to be honest, the touch screen controls are quite good.

I've just started the finale tale, The Crystals but I'm already sick of it....

DS version is definitive, I think, with the extra cutscenes, better difficulty, overall a fantastic remake

PSP is a good second choice, wish there was a combination of the DS adn PSP versions

PSP is my favorite. I love pixealart and the PSP version even has updated graphics. Don't care for the DS version. I think the character models look awkward considering what graphics are capable of nowadays, and I also can't stand playing turn-based in 3D games.

DS version is definitive, I think, with the extra cutscenes, better difficulty, overall a fantastic remake

PSP is a good second choice, wish there was a combination of the DS adn PSP versions

They remastered that DS remake in HD and added the Lunar Ruins.

They remastered that DS remake in HD and added the Lunar Ruins.

Lunar Ruins... isn't that the one for getting equipment for your party in the GBa version? Did they add party switching to the remake?

Lunar Ruins... isn't that the one for getting equipment for your party in the GBa version? Did they add party switching to the remake?

Yeah, I think that's what it's for. Nah, they didn't. But they added the Lunar Ruins in the HD remaster of the 3D remake.

But they added the Lunar Ruins in the HD remaster of the 3D remake.

Say what now? *checks wiki*

The iOS and Android versions of Final Fantasy IV have an all new "EX Dungeon," which is a remake of the Lunar Ruins.

Oh, this must be the revamped dungeon from the 2009 mobile version (that nobody outside of Japan played because their mobile phone system is weird)... might give me motivation to finish the thing.

Say what now? *checks wiki*

The iOS and Android versions of Final Fantasy IV have an all new "EX Dungeon," which is a remake of the Lunar Ruins.

Oh, this must be the revamped dungeon from the 2009 mobile version (that nobody outside of Japan played because their mobile phone system is weird)... might give me motivation to finish the thing.

Yep, all versions of the HD remaster have the Lunar Ruins remake.

PSP. I liked the DS version, but I just couldn't play through it a second time for whatever reason. I also prefer 2D art for these types of games, and throwing in every feature from the GBA version, along with The After Years definitely makes this version the definitive one in my personal opinion. I also enjoy the SNES version, at least when I'm feeling nostalgic. The PS1 version would be good if it wasn't ported so terribly.