Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Exiblade7

Is it possible that Zelda U might be released in November of 2015

I have noticed a pattern in the release dates of new zelda titles since 2011. It has started since Skyward Sword got released( which got released in November by the way). When a link between worlds between worlds came out, it came out in November too. You see it right? Do you think Zelda U will follow this pattern. Keep in mind that Star Fox Wii u will come out before Zelda U comes out. 

I have noticed a pattern in the release dates of new zelda titles since 2011. It has started since Skyward Sword got released( which got released in November by the way). When a link between worlds between worlds came out, it came out in November too. You see it right? Do you think Zelda U will follow this pattern. Keep in mind that Star Fox Wii u will come out before Zelda U comes out. 

What about Majora's Mask then? That's coming out before Zelda U so MM can't be in November, which disrupts the pattern.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

What about Majora's Mask then? That's coming out before Zelda U so MM can't be in November, which disrupts the pattern.

Majora's Mask isn't the "new" zelda titles i'm talking about. I'm talking about zelda games that aren't remakes and remasters. 

It is a possibility, but i'd like them to take there time, what they've shown in the new trailer was awesome! if they'ed need extra time then i hope they will take it xD

Won't be surprised if it did.

Miyamoto did say that Star Fox U will be released before Zelda so I guess it's gonna be like this

Star Fox U: October 20th

Zelda U:November 21st

It'll make sense to reserve Zelda until the Holiday season so they can maximize sales for it like what they did with A Link Between Worlds