Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Dissidia Final Fantasy-like real-time strategy RPG for 3DS?

I'd prefer either the typical fighting game or something in the same style as the older FF games on 3DS (I know there's a game like that already, but I'd prefer to play it on 3DS), but that could be interesting, too. As long as they keep a good balance of old and new characters, I'd take a look at it.

I'd prefer either the typical fighting game or something in the same style as the older FF games on 3DS (I know there's a game like that already, but I'd prefer to play it on 3DS), but that could be interesting, too. As long as they keep a good balance of old and new characters, I'd take a look at it.

Have you played The 4 Heroes of Light?

Does some antagonists become allies like Jecht & Golbez?

There's definitely room for that if they want to.

Have you played The 4 Heroes of Light?

Yes, but I wasn't a big fan. It required too much grinding to get good abilities, and the difficulty went from medium to absolutely insane pretty early on from what I remember of it. From what I played of the Bravely Default demo, I get the feeling that does a much better job of getting the old FF feeling without throwing in difficulty spikes or a ton of pointless grinding.

Yes, but I wasn't a big fan. It required too much grinding to get good abilities, and the difficulty went from medium to absolutely insane pretty early on from what I remember of it. From what I played of the Bravely Default demo, I get the feeling that does a much better job of getting the old FF feeling without throwing in difficulty spikes or a ton of pointless grinding.

Bravely Default is all about difficulty spikes honestly, and the demo is not very representative of the game

Because in Dissidia, and 012 Golbez was helping Cosmos' warriors along with caring for his brother Cecil like to atone his sins since he doesn't accept the darkness nor embrace the light. Jecht he cared for Tidus, and use to be a warrior of Cosmos.