Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
RoxSox

KHUX [Theory] Ephemera linked to Braig

So after viewing the video of Kingdom Hearts X, I saw there was a lot of talk around the new character "Ephemera". Now many people know that in the Kingdom Hearts Franchise names mean a lot. With a quick Google search I looked up what the word ephemera meant. 
Ephemera - things that exist or are used or enjoyed for only a short time. (usually used in plural)
**It should be noted that ephemera was originally used to describe (in latin) an illness that lasted for a day**

I also found a clearer picture of Ephemera to see if any clothing items matched any other character in the series because this is another common element in the Kingdom Hearts Franchise.

Posted Image

The very first thing that I noticed was that he had a very similar design to Young Master Xehanort from BBS.

Posted Image

But he was missing something very important. His scarf! And there is only two other people in Kingdom Hearts that have a red scarf. Ansem the Wise and the notorious goldfish killer Braig.

Posted Image

Now as much as I don't trust Ansem the Wise...

His name is an anagram for "names" and he has yellow eyes!

His scarf doesn't check out. Braig on the other hand wears his scarf just like Ephemera.

Posted Image

You should also notice that his scarf looks really old and beaten up as if it has been brought back from a war.

My theory is that Ephemera and Braig are wearing the same scarf. 

The biggest problem in this theory is the huge time difference between chi and BBS. I can go on forever about different ways Braig stumbled upon this scarf but all of it is too up in the air.

Tell me what you guys think. Is a scarf really a connection or is it a coincidence?

Edited by Google

God the more I see or hear of Chi and it relating to KH3 or other games in general makes me want to play it. I'll probably crack soon and play it regardless of it gets localized or not. What's Ephermera like anyway? Any relations to Xiggy or Braig in personality?

Edited by Deadpool

Well I've always known that something is very suspicious about Ansem the Wise. I keep trying to point out that his eyes are the same color as Ansem SOD's, but no one believes me. Him knowing so much....having access to Unicornis's mansion....In my heart, I keep feeling that he really does have a deeper connection to Unicornis and Xehanort, but I'm still trying to pinpoint what that is, exactly.....

As for Ephemera, I'm not sure if he has a connection to Braig, but I have noticed that the color of his clothes are very similar to Xehanort's. And if you notice, Master X doesn't have a scarf, but he does have red in his coat. I'm guessing that Ephemera got used by the Darkness very similar to how Riku got used, ( notice they both have silver hair, and blue eyes?) But unlike Riku, I don't think Ephemera makes it. Or he does, but his body is in terrible shape right now. And Ursus.....something about Ursus doesn't sit right with me either.

Goodness, Square! Just localize this thing already!!!! -__-

And Ursus.....something about Ursus doesn't sit right with me either.

Ephemera's Union changes based off of which union you are a part of. For example, since I'm a part of the Vulpeus Union, Ephemera is a part of the Leopardus Union.

It's only for the Leopardus Union (which Sky is a part of) that Ephemera is a member of Ursus.

Ephemera's Union changes based off of which union you are a part of. For example, since I'm a part of the Vulpeus Union, Ephemera is a part of the Leopardus Union.

It's only for the Leopardus Union (which Sky is a part of) that Ephemera is a member of Ursus.

Still suspicious.....I dunno, I just always imagine Ansem under that hood for some reason. xD Not that that would be a bad thing.....<3

Ephemera's Union changes based off of which union you are a part of. For example, since I'm a part of the Vulpeus Union, Ephemera is a part of the Leopardus Union.It's only for the Leopardus Union (which Sky is a part of) that Ephemera is a member of Ursus.

This I feel like what ever Ephemera is up too is more likely to of his own devices.