Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Yeah,I always perferred his kh2 costume to his kh1 and apprently that's all we ever see in the games but I really don't even wanna see anymore of his old costumes in any of the future kh games(unless there is some kinda costume option).I just hope we get something different from what we normally see on sora in kh 3.

Yeah,I always perferred his kh2 costume to his kh1 and apprently that's all we ever see in the games but I really don't even wanna see anymore of his old costumes in any of the future kh games(unless there is some kinda costume option).I just hope we get something different from what we normally see on sora in kh 3.

Yeah. It makes me feel like KH3 will be the best.

That's because in KH2 it was his actual form. After he found Riku and Kairi again and returned to the islands, that's where he was the whole time. Then when he was summoned for DDD, he had his actual form in Yen Sid's tower, not in the dream worlds where you "actually" play. Its destined to return in KH3 because that's when he will play in his real form again, unless Square wants to firetruck up the storyline more and do some crazy plot twist.

That's because in KH2 it was his actual form. After he found Riku and Kairi again and returned to the islands, that's where he was the whole time. Then when he was summoned for DDD, he had his actual form in Yen Sid's tower, not in the dream worlds where you "actually" play. Its destined to return in KH3 because that's when he will play in his real form again, unless Square wants to firetruck up the storyline more and do some crazy plot twist.

I'd love it if sqaure firetrucked up the storyline more,it'd make kh only more interesting.

Quick question was it because of the outfit that Sora was able to go into his drive forms or because the fairies gave him the power?

It was the outfit

Yeah, I know what you mean!  I always think to myself that it's unfair that Sora's KHII outfit is severely underused, whereas his KHI outfit is spammed to the point of abuse!  But yeah, that's the way things are! :P  It'd be great if we'd get to play the first half of Kingdom Hearts III with Sora's KHII outfit and then have him in his KHIII outfit!  That way, his KHII outfit would receive a bit more love! :3

Yeah, I know what you mean!  I always think to myself that it's unfair that Sora's KHII outfit is severely underused, whereas his KHI outfit is spammed to the point of abuse!  But yeah, that's the way things are! :P  It'd be great if we'd get to play the first half of Kingdom Hearts III with Sora's KHII outfit and then have him in his KHIII outfit!  That way, his KHII outfit would receive a bit more love! :3

IT NEEDS SO MUCH LOVE