Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

The Unversed are back and we didn't noticed?!

What are the odds, I just responded to this video on YouTube. No, they're definitely heartless. Their Emblem just was not clear in the footage.

If Vanitas is one of the 13 seekers of darkness (which i strongly believe he is due to the chess piece theory) then there is a strong possibility the unversed will be in KH3 because they spawn as a result of Vanitas 

not the point

you can't say "all three enemies" when there are four types

Okay, a grammar error, big whoop. Those three are most likely to be in KH3 with Vanitas, Xemnas, and Maleficent having control over the Unversed, Nobodies, and Heartless respectively.

Okay, a grammar error, big whoop. Those three are most likely to be in KH3 with Vanitas, Xemnas, and Maleficent having control over the Unversed, Nobodies, and Heartless respectively.

...that's not a grammar error, that's a fact error

Also Heartless serve whoever's the strongest

The fact that Heartless is the top of the type of enemies on shaping perfectly to the theme of the world compared to all other types, especially the Unversed, I think that the creature with greeky helmet on the trailer was a Heartless too and I wouldn't just throw the Unversed name on it because of a "red X" on his helmet. Besides, I wouldn't think that Nomura would be like: Oh I've put an unversed by accident, shouldn't have missed that! xDOh guys guess what!? Cannon Gun is not a Heartless! He is an Unversed you know why!? Because he has some red shapes on his cannon!! UNBELIEVABLE! 

Edited by Master Keeper

They only exist in the Sleeping World

Not true the Dream Eaters were shown to exist in the real world under special circumstances. In the end of Dream Drop Distance they battled alongside Riku at the end of the game. The Dream Eaters still were able to appear because Sora was still asleep and the fact that they were in an inbetween world. Also it's heavily implied in DDD that the Realm of Sleep will play a role in KHIII. Edited by Chucky the Wise

Not true the Dream Eaters were shown to exist in the real world under special circumstances. In the end of Dream Drop Distance they battled alongside Riku at the end of the game. The Dream Eaters still were able to appear because Sora was still asleep and the fact that they were in an inbetween world. Also it's heavily implied in DDD that the Realm of Sleep will play a role in KHIII.

I'm pretty sure that Riku dived into Sora's dreams when he was saving him at the end of KH3D.

Edited by Guest

^ Riku was a dream eater himself tho, and pretty sure Vanitas will be there, so in a way or another, Unversed will spawn at some point.

I'm pretty sure that Riku dived into Sora's dreams when he was saving him at the end of KH3D.

In the World That Never Was Riku started out in the Realm of Sleep but after his fight with Ansem he arrived in the real world. Edited by Chucky the Wise

I want to ask more about the World That Never Was. Is that world a part of reality? Or is also a world of sleep?

Nomura: When that world’s logo appears, it indicates the boundary between the dream and reality. When Sora arrives, it’s reality and then goes into a world of sleep. Riku arrives in the sleeping world, and as you progress and the world logo appears, that’s when it becomes reality.

— When both of them are in the reality parts, they don’t return to their original bodies. Why is that?

Nomura: It’s because of Yen Sid’s magic that they’ve taken their old forms. If they didn’t return to Yen Sid’s place, their bodies wouldn’t return back to normal. Incidentally, their new outfits were thanks to Yen Sid’s magic as Sora suspected.

I want to ask more about the World That Never Was. Is that world a part of reality? Or is also a world of sleep?

Nomura: When that world’s logo appears, it indicates the boundary between the dream and reality. When Sora arrives, it’s reality and then goes into a world of sleep. Riku arrives in the sleeping world, and as you progress and the world logo appears, that’s when it becomes reality.

— When both of them are in the reality parts, they don’t return to their original bodies. Why is that?

Nomura: It’s because of Yen Sid’s magic that they’ve taken their old forms. If they didn’t return to Yen Sid’s place, their bodies wouldn’t return back to normal. Incidentally, their new outfits were thanks to Yen Sid’s magic as Sora suspected.

As far as The World That Never Was is concerned, they were still under the Mark Of Mastery Exam so I presume that it is another reason as their uniforms never changed from the reality world to the dream world.

As far as The World That Never Was is concerned, they were still under the Mark Of Mastery Exam so I presume that it is another reason as their uniforms never changed from the reality world to the dream world.

They were never meant to go to TWTNW as part of their exam. Sora was lead there by the org and Riku therefore followed. Their clothes wouldn't change back anyways until they returned to Mysterious Tower bc of Yen Sid's magic. It was the status of TWTNW being an inbetween world and could exist in many realms at the same time that allowed this to occur. It was one of the reasons MX chose that world to gather the darknesses in DDD.

They were never meant to go to TWTNW as part of their exam. Sora was lead there by the org and Riku therefore followed. Their clothes wouldn't change back anyways until they returned to Mysterious Tower bc of Yen Sid's magic. It was the status of TWTNW being an inbetween world and could exist in many realms at the same time that allowed this to occur. It was one of the reasons MX chose that world to gather the darknesses in DDD.

Aah, I see. Thanks for the clarification on that.

I swear Flaming Lea should be a walking KH dictionary or Encyclopedia