Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

As I was quickly looking at all the unique heartless present in Kingdom Hearts Chi, something really intrigued me, particularly, the themes of two particular heartless. One theme was associated with Christmas (Arendale) and another was associated with Candy (Sugar Rush).

This made me wonder, has Tetsuya Nomura hinted at Wreck-It Ralph and Frozen being in the game through KHChi heartless? Of course, people are going to easily argue that they were there just to add variety to the game, however, I really believe there is more to it than that.

For evidence, here are all the heartless that could theoretically reside in the Frozen world.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

And here are all of the heartless that could reside in the Sugar Rush world of Wreck-It Ralph

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Guest

God, please no Wreck it Ralph world. That would be an absolute licensing nightmare. 

Wreck it Ralph had charm BECAUSE of the properties it had in it, like Sonic, Mario, etc.

Square can't possibly dream of getting all those licences.

A Ralph summon is possibly the best they could go for. 

God, please no Wreck it Ralph world. That would be an absolute licensing nightmare. Wreck it Ralph had charm BECAUSE of the properties it had in it, like Sonic, Mario, etc.Square can't possibly dream of getting all those licences.A Ralph summon is possibly the best they could go for.

Mario in KH3 and Sora in Smash. WIN-WIN!

As I was quickly looking at all the unique heartless present in Kingdom Hearts Chi, something really intrigued me, particularly, the themes of two particular heartless. One theme was associated with Christmas (Arendale) and another was associated with Candy (Sugar Rush).

This made me wonder, has Tetsuya Nomura hinted at Wreck-It Ralph and Frozen being in the game through KHChi heartless? Of course, people are going to easily argue that they were there just to add variety to the game, however, I really believe there is more to it than that.

For evidence, here are all the heartless that could theoretically reside in the Frozen world.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

And here are all of the heartless that could reside in the Sugar Rush world of Wreck-It Ralph

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Plus do not forget that like Tangled they were part of that cancelled Kingdom Hearts: Fragmented Keys game...

Edited by Riku21Terr

God, please no Wreck it Ralph world. That would be an absolute licensing nightmare. 

Wreck it Ralph had charm BECAUSE of the properties it had in it, like Sonic, Mario, etc.

Square can't possibly dream of getting all those licences.

A Ralph summon is possibly the best they could go for. 

You do come to realise that Wreck-It Ralph was a success because of the original Disney characters in the movie. The cameos were nothing more than providing realism in the video game world. Sonic, Pacman and even the Bad-Anon did little towards the plot. The world can function perfectly without them. 

I hope there isn't a Frozen world. There's no original disney villains in that movie.

Frozen has practically a 95% chance of appearing in the game as it is Disney highest grossing animated movie of all time. And Hans is one of the most original villains in the Disney library of villains. Just because you personally hate the movie doesn't mean that it cannot translate well to Kingdom Hearts 3 (as long as it isn't musical).

This is probably just a coincidence . But still , there's no need for a Frozen or Wreck It Ralph world included in the game . Please .

Why not? these two movies are Disney's highlights of the modern era. Of course we'll be getting the less mainstream Disney featured in the game so it's only fair that Disney's recent big guns get featured in the game. These two worlds would work perfectly for Kingdom Hearts 3. It'd be disheartening for them not to have both these movies in the game

No, these Heartless are just from holiday events. Not saying there won't be aFrozen world because it's almost guaranteed, but these Heartless aren't hinting at it. Frozen doesn't even take place during Christmas time, it takes place in Summer.

I know that they are from holiday events. But it can also be translated as a hint by Nomura. He said that Chi links to KH3 and I'm pretty sure that the story isn't the only thing that links both these games together. What is the purpose of creating new heartless for a PC/Mobile spin-off if he could have easily created the game without them? 

Plus do not forget that like Tangled they were part of that cancelled Kingdom Hearts: Fragmented Keys game...

I personally believe that fragmented keys got cancelled because KHChi was going to be on mobile so there was no point in going forward with the development. Come to think about it, Kingdom Hearts Fragmented Keys may have also held hints towards Wreck-It Ralph/Frozen being in Kingdom Hearts 3. 

I know that they are from holiday events. But it can also be translated as a hint by Nomura. He said that Chi links to KH3 and I'm pretty sure that the story isn't the only thing that links both these games together. What is the purpose of creating new heartless for a PC/Mobile spin-off if he could have easily created the game without them?

For fun. I mean they do it for Easter too but we all know Rise of the Guardians won't ever be in Kingdom Hearts because it's not Disney. And again, Frozen has nothing to do with Christmas, these Heartless could just as easily be a hint that Halloween/Christmas Town is returning, or that there's going to be a "The Santa Claus" or "Mickeys Once Upon a Christmas" world or any number of Disney movies that actually take place around Christmas time. There is absolutely no reason to believe that these Heartless are in any way linked to Frozen. Edited by Isamu_Kuno

Like I said, for holiday events. I mean they do it for Easter too but we all know Rise of the Guardians won't ever be in Kingdom Hearts because it's not Disney.And again, Frozen has nothing to do with Christmas, these Heartless could just as easily be a hint that Halloween/Christmas Town is returning, or that there's going to be a "The Santa Claus" or "Mickeys Once Upon a Christmas" world or any number of Disney movies that actually take place around Christmas time. There is absolutely no reason to believe that these Heartless are in any way linked to Frozen.

Each to their own, I'm optimistic that some of these exclusive heartless in Kingdom Hearts Chi are hinting towards something greater.

Why are people so afraid of Frozen being a musical world if it's in KH3? And please don't tell me it's because they made Atlantica a musical world in KH2. I thought the only reason for that was because Sebastian is a court composer in the movie, and they held a concert in the beginning of that movie.

I think the only way Wreck-it Ralph will be in KH3 is if it's only in the Candy Rush

Fix-It Felix, Game Central Station and Heroes Duty are sub-worlds that can easily be incorporated. Kingdom Hearts 3 has the capacity to do so! Square Enix are experiemntal with their gameplay mechanics and what better way to do that by having Fix-It Felix/Heroes Duty/Sugar Rush all stylistically play out differently (Like Re:Coded)!

I would love it if both of those movies where in this game!! Sugar Rush would be a cool change of a world!

Thank you, somebody who's also optimistic about the subtle (but interpretivist) hints that I've discovered. I thought I was alone on this for a while. It really would be a good change of a world. Alongside that, Sora can have a Mario Kart like race and battle against King Candy: that'd be too awesome for words! 

Why are people so afraid of Frozen being a musical world if it's in KH3? And please don't tell me it's because they made Atlantica a musical world in KH2. I thought the only reason for that was because Sebastian is a court composer in the movie, and they held a concert in the beginning of that movie.

It's not the concept that people are afraid of... it's the execution. And to add to that, Frozen has so much battle potential. You can battle Marshmallow, Elsa and Hans. The possibilities for this being a fantastic world to battle in are endless, and besides, Sera, Dolan and Gooby aren't exactly Broadway Musical material which is why Atlantica for Kingdom Hearts 2 was so negatively received (that, and the plot hole of Ariel not questioning the return of Ursula). 

Honestly I don't care which Disney Worlds make it into KH3, just as long as it's not Marvel and Star Wars.

Do you really mean that... what about if we get Disney's Wonderland again... or even worse, a generically boring movie like The Rescuers?  :tongue:

Do you really mean that... what about if we get Disney's Wonderland again... or even worse, a generically boring movie like The Rescuers?  :tongue:

Look I hate the fact that everyone wants those two in KH, KH IS DISNEY and Marvel and Star Wars aren't Disney! I don't care if Disney owns the rights to them now, they aren't Disney.

Look I hate the fact that everyone wants those two in KH, KH IS DISNEY and Marvel and Star Wars aren't Disney! I don't care if Disney owns the rights to them now, they aren't Disney.

I agree with you for no Marvel/Star Wars... I just disagree with you when you say any "Disney" works. Disney is also recognised for creating some of the most cringe-worthy entertainment material in the world. Kingdom Hearts still has a library of unused diamonds and I want them to take precedence!

Why not just a Wreck it Ralph minigame?

Because that's not making the most out of the source material provided. A Muppets/Lady and The Tramp/The Aristocats minigame make sense as the characters could fit into the world but not the I.P's world itself. Wreck-It Ralph is more than justified to be its own world.

Edited by Guest

I agree with you for no Marvel/Star Wars... I just disagree with you when you say any "Disney" works. Disney is also recognised for creating some of the most cringe-worthy entertainment material in the world. Kingdom Hearts still has a library of unused diamonds and I want them to take precedence!

It's all about opinions man, some that might seem terrible to you are someones favorites.

It's all about opinions man, some that might seem terrible to you are someones favorites.

Well, I guess you're right there. The only worlds that I am really opposed to are either ones that cannot continue the movies storyline even through sequels or are just not made to fit into the Kingdom Hearts world.