Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
DaxovanHearts

Bumper Cars Attraction Flow

Tetsuya Nomura said that he wanted to incorportate Disney rides into KHIII. So far we've seen Roller Coasters, Teacups, etc.

Bumper Cars are an iconic ride that is available at most amusement parks, so it would only make sense for KH3 to use some type of Bumper Cars attraction flow in KHIII.

I can see it as being a ride where you can manually drive the car and knock (or "bump") enemies into the air. 

If you get new attractions by visiting the world that fits with them (I.E. getting the Chariot attraction flow from the Hercules world) then does that mean we have a chance of seeing a world based on the movie "Cars" in Kingdom Hearts III?

If I recall correctly, the Kingdom Hearts team visited a particular Disneyland to research the most popular rides...

I think they are going more toward iconic Disneyland rides, and bumper cars are pretty much in one park.

More iconic rides would be the Dumbo one, you see it for commercials all the time, Splash mountain is also another one. Plus there are probably more really iconic ones in Tokyo Disney.