Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Minato arisato

What is lacking in the kh games, that you want in KH3?

I really agree with most of the things this guy says in this video about what Kingdom Hearts 3 needs, especially about having more playable characters such as Kairi, answering more questions in the story instead of adding more confusion and his first point. 

Yea, I was actually surprised when I saw this the first time because it was actually a legit list pointing out problems and things the series needs to improve upon rather than just a list worlds or things people want included.

The incredible emptiness of the worlds needs to be fixed, If Sanfransokyo doesnt have cars or people idek what i'll have to say. I also want actual side quests where you're tasked with doing things like in final fantasy. Kingdom Hearts has been able to do so well with relatively empty worlds with just minigames, imagine what it would be like if they actually filled the worlds with things to do. I hope the game lasts me as long as the Witcher 3 or GTA V did (didnt finish GTA V's story until 100 hours in.)

The incredible emptiness of the worlds needs to be fixed, If Sanfransokyo doesnt have cars or people idek what i'll have to say. I also want actual side quests where you're tasked with doing things like in final fantasy. Kingdom Hearts has been able to do so well with relatively empty worlds with just minigames, imagine what it would be like if they actually filled the worlds with things to do. I hope the game lasts me as long as the Witcher 3 or GTA V did (didnt finish GTA V's story until 100 hours in.)

Yeah I agree. I really liked the missions and bounty hunter system in Ni no Kuni. There should be like a whole heartless bounty hunter system so that you can go on missions looking for specific heartless to defeat or talk to random people on the street that have missions for you to take on.

I think that KH2 was very good. While lacking some NPCs it had a very good combat system and main storyline. That being said, maybe side quests would be a good addition to the game. They could give you rewards only available through them like Abilities, Potions, Rare Items, and at the completion of all of them a new keychain for the keyblade. One thing I am not hoping for is for them to overdue the keyblade transformations. I am fine with them and I am sure the trailers just keep showing them because they are new, but I don't want them to dominate.

Lacking in the Kingdom Hearts games? Let me think.

Final Fantasy. Choco(late)bos, Summons and/or Final Fantasy party members.

More IGN.

Freedom to explore the worlds, open world structure and lively world (npcs) . (shouldn't be a problem with PS4 power)

Lacking in the Kingdom Hearts games? Let me think.

Final Fantasy. Choco(late)bos, Summons and/or Final Fantasy party members.

More IGN.

Freedom to explore the worlds, open world structure and lively world (npcs) . (shouldn't be a problem with PS4 power)

Haven't they announced a while back that Nomura has decided to not include anymore Final Fantasy Characters? If you look at DDD no Final Fantasy characters appear at all in the entire game. I think it's a good idea to kind of keep FF and KH separate. It worked out in the beginning of the KH series where Sora and the FF guys are friends, but now KH has enough to become its own thing which it has already and doesn't need to rely on having FF characters present in the game to attract FF fans to the KH series.

On another topic I really hope the worlds are as open as they seem in the trailer in Olympus Colliseum where we can spend hours just sandboxing it taking out heartless. 

Edited by blue way finder

Haven't they announced a while back that Nomura has decided to not include anymore Final Fantasy Characters? If you look at DDD no Final Fantasy characters appear at all in the entire game. I think it's a good idea to kind of keep FF and KH separate. It worked out in the beginning of the KH series where Sora and the FF guys are friends, but now KH has enough to become its own thing which it has already and doesn't need to rely on having FF characters present in the game to attract FF fans to the KH series.

On another topic I really hope the worlds are as open as they seem in the trailer in Olympus Colliseum where we can spend hours just sandboxing it taking out heartless. 

Uhh...but kh is a disney and final fantasy crossover

Uhh...but kh is a disney and final fantasy crossover

At first the FF crossover was intended in the beginning of the series but after KH2 the FF characters (in my opinion) haven't really played a huge part in the franchise which is why I would kind of understand why they would decide to have them kind of disappear from DDD and perhaps have them absent in future games.

At first the FF crossover was intended in the beginning of the series but after KH2 the FF characters (in my opinion) haven't really played a huge part in the franchise which is why I would kind of understand why they would decide to have them kind of disappear from DDD and perhaps have them absent in future games.

They put in TWTNWY characters in place of FF. FF is just as important as Disney in Kingdom Hearts.

Disney is more important to KH than FF is because the entire story of KH revolves around the disney worlds and characters. FF has very little impact on the world of KH compared to Disney. If you want more Chocobos and Final Fantasy characters thats totally fine as long as it doesn't become too overpowering over the KH characters.