Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

This looks proper legit! I'm gonna save it on my PC because it looks that good!

AH THE SPOILERS! PLEASE! NO MORE SPOILERS!

Hi there! I´m really sorry if this caused you trouble. Since this is an original sketch with no ties to the real version I didn´t considered it as spoiler at all. It´s just my reimagination of what could be the real Nobody :)

Hi there! I´m really sorry if this caused you trouble. Since this is an original sketch with no ties to the real version I didn´t considered it as spoiler at all. It´s just my reimagination of what could be the real Nobody :)

It's a compliment actually. It's that good that it would be something that Nomura would draw before actually revealing in a trailer.

That is so cool! Maybe Marluxia will make a return in KH3. If his nobody minions are still around than maybe it's possible!

I was starting to think about that too! I don´t think these things are merely similar for no reason. I mean every Organization member had their Nobody minions:

- Xemnas: Sorcerer

- Xigbar: Sniper

- Xaldin: Dragoon

- Vexen: ?

- Lexaeus: ?

- Zexion: ?

- Saix: Berserker

- Axel: Assassin

- Demyx: Dancer

- Luxord: Gambler

- Marluxia: Maybe this new one?

- Larxene: ?

- Roxas: Samurai

So in a way it´s possible that we will see these new Nobodies controlled by their masters or perhaps Nomura will put them specifically as references for the CO fallen members. Anyway it´s cool to fight some Nobodies again.

:3

Well, since the topic does say KH3 Nobody Sketch than that means its probably going to be a spoiler. Just for future references.

It´s OK it was already cleared this was intended to be a compliment ;)

Balo...this drawing is amazing!  I've said it a lot, and I'll keep saying it...THIS HAS TO BE HOW THE NEW NOBODY SHALL LOOK, BECAUSE NOW I CAN'T IMAGINE HIM WITH ANY OTHER KIND OF APPEARANCE!  Dude, you've got badass skills! :D

Thanks! I'm so happy you liked it that much! I have many other projects to share on the forum so keep a sharp eye ;)