Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Abyss (bb)

The Master Plan...... *Spoilers*

OK i looked on wiki and a bunch of other places but I still can't understand MX's plan after he

takes Terra's body.I mean all it says is he wants to ''unleash the secrets of the Keyblade War''....... -_- ...... what the heck does that mean?.Does he just wanna start a new war or what?. Someone please help me defeat my ignorance, thank you

MX wanted too find out what happened during and after the Keyblade War.

He knew they fought over a Keyblade called the X-blade so he wanted to take that Key for himself and start a second Keyblade War to see for himself what would happen.

Also I think that the X-blade is able to open Kingdom Hearts and that he wanted to take its power.

The reason he stole Terra's body was because MX wasn't as strong as he used to be and he knew that he would soon pass away in some few years. So he stole a strong young body so that could get even stronger and live longer.

MX also mention something about some seeds being already planted...

I hope this helped a little.

Just so you know I'm not 100% sure about what his plan was myself and I'm not completely sure if some the information I gave you above is correct either.

He knew they fought over a Keyblade called the X-blade so he wanted to take that Key for himself and start a second Keyblade War to see for himself what would happen.

Also I think they X-blade is able to open Kingdom Hearts and that he wanted to take its power.

The reason he stole Terra's body was because MX wasn't as strong as he used to be and he knew that he would soon pass away in some few years. So he stole a strong young body so that could get even stronger and live longer.

Just so you know I'm not 100% sure about what his plan was myself and I'm not completely sure if some the information I gave you above is correct either.

that sounds pretty logic

Also I think they X-blade is able to open Kingdom Hearts and that he wanted to take its power.

that sounds pretty logic

That sounds about right

Contrary to his fellow pupil, Master Xehanort believed that there should be equilibrium between light and darkness in order to preserve balance. However, by this time, the light had grown much stronger than the darkness, and destroyed the balance between the two. He wants to recreate the worlds, using the darkness to push back the light in order to regain that balance.

The Keyblade War focused on wielders from many worlds, clashing against one another in order to claim the X-blade, and thus Kingdom Hearts for themselves. At the current time, even though there were barriers between the worlds limiting free travel, the X-blade, being directly connected with KH, will be able to gather the hearts of the worlds together to create Kingdom Hearts, and allow the Keyblade War to return.

The knowledge he gained from studying the legend of the Keyblade War led him to this conclusion: during the war, when Keyblade wielders of both light and darkness fought against one another to claim Kingdom Hearts for themselves, they were able to keep the balance between light and darkness. So by recreating the war, forcing the wielders to fight for eternity, the balance will be restored.

Unfortunately for Xehanort, by the time he realized this, he was already an old man, with only a few years left for him. He needed a new vessel, one who was corrupted with darkness, a body fit for him to possess (because Xehanort is pro-darkness, he didn't want a vessel full of light). Insert Terra. Back to the X-blade; a heart of pure light, and a heart of pure darkness, both at equal strength, must intersect in order to create it. Originally, Ven was Xehanort's apprentice, but being too gentle and unable to use the darkness within him, was deemed unfit to be his vessel. So Xehanort instead extracted his darkness to prepare for the creation of the X-blade.

Something like that.

my puipil Reversal was right! also some theory was that ven/van fused together would be MX vesslel. But Terra was his main goal. yes 3D ness...xD

This is a pretty WHACKY plot... I Like It :)

This is why I say this regarding 3D: "Bring on the mindfcuk Nomura!"

Nomura: OH ITS ON!

jk, but yeah it is really confusing, and JTD95 was right about the x-blade opening Kingdom Hearts, thats why

king mickey needed sora's keyblade, since it and the kkd were apparently created upon the destruction of the x-blade, which was needed to open and close KH

my puipil Reversal was right! also some theory was that ven/van fused together would be MX vesslel. But Terra was his main goal. yes 3D ness...xD

OMG O-o YOU TWO R RELATED!

Nomura: OH ITS ON!

Bring. It. On.

jk, but yeah it is really confusing, and JTD95 was right about the x-blade opening Kingdom Hearts, thats why

king mickey needed sora's keyblade, since it and the kkd were apparently created upon the destruction of the x-blade, which was needed to open and close KH

Yup, just some extra info on the subject:

You can't reach KH unless you have a Keyblade of a person's heart, which was created shortly after the war. The example used in the Xehanort Reports is the Heart Unlocker, created with 7 hearts of pure light. The X-blade also qualifies as one.

In KH1, in order to close the Door to Darkness, two hearts and two keys were needed. The two keys, of course, one from the Realm of light, and the other from the Realm of Darkness. The two hearts however, were never specified, but hinted to be Riku and Mickey.

OMG O-o YOU TWO R RELATED!

Nah, but we like to joke around with each other, him moreso than me xD