Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SRKTVAMDGRLXN

Things to do while waiting for KH3

1) Which ones you would recommend me, my friend?

2) Really?

3) Hopefully...

4) Only got a broken PS2 and a (very old) SNES (which probably doesn't even work anymore, considering it's been locked for almost 10 years). :(

5) With all of these things you said?

• Well, there's tons!  If you like long anime, go for Inuyasha, which has about 193, Bleach, which has 366, and Fairy Tail, which has 175, and a second season that's got about 91 Episodes at the moment! :3  There's also tons of short anime like Attack On Titan, Sword Art Online, Guilty Crown, The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya, Clannad/Clannad Afterstory, Air, Kanon, Angel Beats, Soul Eater, Zero No Tsukaima, Darker Than Black, Death Parade, and tons more!
  • Yes, really!  Over the last three years, I've been shocked by how fast time has flown by, and as a result, the new KH news we've gotten over the years have made me happy, and all thanks to being distracted and not distressing over dry season, ya know? :3
  • Yesss, I'm very hopeful we'll get more news soon! :D
  • Hmm, well, can't you see if you can get your PS2 fixed?  If not, well, you can always watch Let's Play's of games on Youtube, which is kinda like playing a game, except that it's another person playing, and you're just watching! :O
  • Yep, with all these things.  Well, that, and also doing the chores of the house, and hanging out with my friends and family.  Ya know, that helps too! :3

Hang in there bud, the wait will soon be over, and we'll all have KHIII before you know it! :3

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Watch all the Disney animated movies (specifically the Disney animation Studios ones)

Don't you think that that's going to incite my hype (and anxiety) for KH3 even more?

oh idk. you could try looking into another series in books or tv or movies or games. while you have this downtime away from KH, try to see what else is out there for you to get invested in. 

and i remember when it was hard to be patient but then the problem fixed itself for me when i became less emotionally invested in KH thanks to the constant disappointment i've gotten from the series.as for being patient in general, you just have to find other things to distract yourself with. get creative. maybe write or draw something if you have to.

just keep your mind busy and the passing of time will be less noticeable. 

Seriously?

みんなさんありがとうございます!

Posted Image

Honestly I don't want to know all the worlds right off the bat, because that is one of the many things I disliked about the later games. There was no sense of exploration or progression, and you're just like which one next. 

I would play some other games or watch some anime.

2016 is such a good year for bridging the time until KH3 releases. :D

In this year:

- FF15 comes out

- maybe 2.8 in Europe

- Pokemon Sun & Moon

- One Piece and Fairy Tail are getting really exciting

- I'm going to finish school and have vacations for 7 months till the University life begins! :D

So many exciting events this year! :)

yep. mostly thanks to DDD (1) and how it kickstarted my sour opinion of the series from BBS onwards (2).

1) Time-travel stuff?

2) BBS? Why?

Honestly I don't want to know all the worlds right off the bat, because that is one of the many things I disliked about the later games. There was no sense of exploration or progression, and you're just like which one next. 

I would play some other games (1) or watch some anime (2).

Which ones would you recommend me (both)?

Which ones would you recommend me (both)?

In terms of Games if you haven't played the Dark Cloud series I would recommend trying them out as both the games have just been re-released on the PS4(That is if you're using PS4)

As for anime Detective Conan, and Dr. BlackJack are 2 I really enjoy. I 'd also say to watch Eternal Alice simply cuz it has keyblades even if it is kind of odd.

I would say more, but I'm kind of getting ready to go somewhere

Hey there, everybody. So, just as the title suggests, I would really, REALLY appreciate if you guys gave me a list of things (I could/should) to do while we all patiently wait for KH3. "Why this?" you may ask? Simply because I'm almost dying internally (literally) to find out which Disney movies will become worlds in KH3. As for the game's (original) plot, I can wait as much time as it takes, but it just feels like I need to know the Disney worlds now, at this exact moment, right now, you understand? If SE did this, surely my anxiety would go down and I would certainly feel more relaxed (but they won't do that for obvious reasons). Hence why this topic was created: to help me distract myself with/by doing something else until, at least, the end of the year, when we will certainly have a good amount of information regarding KH3. The hype is not real for me, it's getting pretty damn serious. 

Oh, and please, don't tell me to "play" other games, because the only consoles in my possession are a broken PS2 (of course, doesn't work anymore) and a SNES (which hasn't seen the sunlight since 2005/2006, in other words, locked up in my closet since then).

Anyway, any advice you guys might give is welcome, ok? Feel free to post your ideas/thoughts/advices/suggestions here...

^^ ^_^ ;)  :)  :D

You could watch as many Disney movies as you can until KH3 comes out, that's what I'm doing. I'm a massive Disney fan and I'm surprised at how many Disney movies there actually are and how many Disney movies I haven't seen, so going through a lot of them and watching them has been a lot of fun. I began watching all of the animated ones first, since those ones are the most likely to end up in Kingdom Hearts, then I'm going to move onto live-action Disney movies.

You could watch as many Disney movies as you can until KH3 comes out, that's what I'm doing. I'm a massive Disney fan and I'm surprised at how many Disney movies there actually are and how many Disney movies I haven't seen, so going through a lot of them and watching them has been a lot of fun. I began watching all of the animated ones first, since those ones are the most likely to end up in Kingdom Hearts, then I'm going to move onto live-action Disney movies.

Ya I'd like to have a film festival of all of the media that was in Kingdom Hearts. It'd be fun to do that after you play/watch the games plus the ones that you think could be in while your waiting for the next game. 

On that note you could of course replay/watch playthroughs of the past Kingdom Hearts games while you are waiting for new games like you do with movies and potentially TV shows (if you have the time)  :)

Edited by Riku21Terr