Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
TobEOZ

KHUX Epic Medal Carnival

Hey everyone,

today I finaly made it to 3000 gems and bought the wicked deal. First I didn't notice but I recieved Pinocchio, a medal from the Epic Medal Carnical, from it. I looked up the News about the Epic Medal Carnical and noticed that it ended on June 3rd.

Is it still possible to recieve the medals even though the event ended already?

The only medals that aren't obtainable anymore are Sephiroth, Sora and Pals, and Timeless River Mickey because they were all associated to specific events and draws. All others, except for story quest medals, are obtainable by pretty much any draw(unless it specifically only contains a certain group of medals).

In this case, you're guaranteed a Reverse medal, but can still get any of the previous medals as well.

tldr; the medals never leave the ballot unless they do.

The only medals that aren't obtainable anymore are Sephiroth, Sora and Pals, and Timeless River Mickey because they were all associated to specific events and draws. All others, except for story quest medals, are obtainable by pretty much any draw(unless it specifically only contains a certain group of medals).

In this case, you're guaranteed a Reverse medal, but can still get any of the previous medals as well.

tldr; the medals never leave the ballot unless they do.

wait so you're saying that I'll NEVER be able to get the damn sephiroth medal. Why does square enix do this to people

Also if this was the case then both medals should have been a guarantee if some sucker, like me for example spent the jewels/money to buy the pack

Edited by Eternalsleep

wait so you're saying that I'll NEVER be able to get the damn sephiroth medal. Why does square enix do this to peopleAlso if this was the case then both medals should have been a guarantee if some sucker, like me for example spent the jewels/money to buy the pack

Nah I'm sure we'll have the chance to get them again, later on. There will probably be another such deal.

It's likely that it will never be available again. It's like this in the Japanese version, except there you're guaranteed to get the exclusive medals after the 10th draw. Of course, Square is a bit of a cash-grab in the US, so they're really pushing the limits of costumers. And it's working, seeing as there's tons of people in Gamefaqs who pay thousands of dollars for what is essentially a gamble.

Basically wasting money on this game is dumb as hecky. If you get a good draw then, good, if not, wait until an actual good deal comes around and waste your jewels then.

There are some deals where one medal is always guaranteed but I don't believe they're very common. I'd advise saving up at least 9k Jewels and waiting for a really good offer, where there's a 100% chance that you'll get something worthwhile. I wouldn't spend money on this, ever, if i were you guys.

wait so you're saying that I'll NEVER be able to get the damn sephiroth medal. Why does square enix do this to peopleAlso if this was the case then both medals should have been a guarantee if some sucker, like me for example spent the jewels/money to buy the pack

That is correct. I'm upset I missed him too, but oh well. You simply save up for the next medal you want that hopefully isn't premium. Which really, Sephiroth & the BBS trio are the only ones that are Limited with no non-rare version

Nah I'm sure we'll have the chance to get them again, later on. There will probably be another such deal.

No. That's not how it is in Japan and I would not expect them to change that. They're called "Limited/Premium" Medals in Japan for a reason. Only available for 1 week then NEVER again. Though in Japan, they at least give it to you on the 10th draw if you haven't gotten it yet out of pity because of how rare it is.

Next time will be the same thing, just with either Roxas eating ice cream or Cloud Illustrated version.

Edited by Seiki

That is correct. I'm upset I missed him too, but oh well. You simply save up for the next medal you want that hopefully isn't premium. Which really, Sephiroth & the BBS trio are the only ones that are Limited with no non-rare version

No. That's not how it is in Japan and I would not expect them to change that. They're called "Limited/Premium" Medals in Japan for a reason. Only available for 1 week then NEVER again. Though in Japan, they at least give it to you on the 10th draw if you haven't gotten it yet out of pity because of how rare it is.

Next time will be the same thing, just with either Roxas eating ice cream or Cloud Illustrated version.

Well they never mentioned last chance. Limited can also mean they might appear next 2months or next year.

Next year would be better until then we have spared enough jewels :).

They still can release Sephi for KH1 or over 2years KH3 :).

Edited by KH4Real

It's likely that it will never be available again. It's like this in the Japanese version, except there you're guaranteed to get the exclusive medals after the 10th draw. Of course, Square is a bit of a cash-grab in the US, so they're really pushing the limits of costumers. And it's working, seeing as there's tons of people in Gamefaqs who pay thousands of dollars for what is essentially a gamble.

Basically wasting money on this game is dumb as hecky. If you get a good draw then, good, if not, wait until an actual good deal comes around and waste your jewels then.

There are some deals where one medal is always guaranteed but I don't believe they're very common. I'd advise saving up at least 9k Jewels and waiting for a really good offer, where there's a 100% chance that you'll get something worthwhile. I wouldn't spend money on this, ever, if i were you guys.

They're even asking for refunds just because they didn't get lucky...yes, what amounts to cash grab lotteries are kind of a dick move, but if they're willing to spend exorbitant amounts of money on it, they really should've known it was never said to be a guarantee (especially since the 10th draw mercy pull seemed to have originated after the equivalent JP event).

i have just found on youtube that there will be a Sephiroth with voice acting and with attack meteor shower.

Aw man I need to save for FFXV CE Square..