Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Valhite

What I got from Unchained X back Cover trailer

I have issues regarding the latest trailer about the Unchained X. I'll be making it a point chronologically

1. The very first line we got is "this world is full of light". Let me emphasize it. "THIS WORLD". So basically, the unchained x is taking place in the WORLD that is already SEPARATED from one another. Meanwhile, in the Chi, or unchained chi world, it is implied that the world is ONE and connect with each other. But the Black Hooded guy specifically mentions "THIS world" so it means that the world is already separated, which means, this is not from the past, but merely a world with a past-looking time. Remember that tron world looks so futuristic while Mulan world looks so traditional? It means that every world can have a different aspect of time

2. "Darkness will prevail, and the light will expire". Kinda rings the bell huh?

3. The Book of Prophecies contains all the event from the future. But why this event isn't written there?. It might be because the master intended it , OR the master didn't see it coming. The latter seems promising though. You see, maybe the Master indeed foresee the future, but what if there is an anomaly? By which I mean, SOMEONE FROM THE OTHER WORLD wreaking havoc in a world that making the world unstable, and thus, cannot be predicted by the master because the master can only foresee the world itself without any consideration of any outsiders coming to the world

4. Then next we see a scene where Unicornis spoke humbly to the black hooded guy. At first I thought it was the master but let's look at the "master". He wasn't wise, he was some sort of a slacker, and he was childish, his voice also very childish, Xigbar? Is that you?. Then why Unicornis spoke very humbly? It's maybe because the hooded guy was some sort like their master, can foresee the future or seems to have feat above the other foretellers. I assume that this guy is actually Xigbar/Braig. Why? Because in both games we saw King Mickey trio went to their world with GUMMI SHIP. And gummi ship is a tool to visit another world. Which means, if this game happened in the past there is no way Mickey would be alive. Thus, making the Xigbar Theory approvable. Why is Xigbar there? It might be related to his "own plan" that he said to Young Xehanort in a secret ending

post-56261-0-97219700-1465558942_thumb.png

5. "We need to defy the master teachings to protect the world" -Ursus. This guy is really a traitor if i might say. Why he wanted to defy master teachings? Simply because we could see in the game, that the black hooded guy, is manipulating the foretellers to believe that the traitor is among them to create a war and wreak havoc between them. And ursus, because of the master is gone, was led to believe the Black Hooded man, who seemed to be godlike or know the future or master-like or whatever. In the previous scene the Black Hooded guy even disapprove to prevent the war, meaning that He DO proposed to create a war.

Welp, a long post. Potatoes everyone?

The betrayal is a very significant part of this story. What led to it is what we will soon find out. I highly doubt the Hooded Figure is Xigbar, unless they brought in the whole time travel thing again. You're explanation lead to two possibilities of whom the traitor is. Is it Unicornis or Ursus? Whether or not the Hooded Figure plays a part in the betrayal is looking rather important now. For all we know, he could be an ally, that is a possibility, but then that would possibly mean Ursus is the traitor. If he was an enemy, then Unicornis. Don't forget that there are theories that Ava is the traitor. All we can do now is wait it out.

I have issues regarding the latest trailer about the Unchained X. I'll be making it a point chronologically1. The very first line we got is "this world is full of light". Let me emphasize it. "THIS WORLD". So basically, the unchained x is taking place in the WORLD that is already SEPARATED from one another. Meanwhile, in the Chi, or unchained chi world, it is implied that the world is ONE and connect with each other. But the Black Hooded guy specifically mentions "THIS world" so it means that the world is already separated, which means, this is not from the past, but merely a world with a past-looking time. Remember that tron world looks so futuristic while Mulan world looks so traditional? It means that every world can have a different aspect of time

What? Backcover is based on Chi not Unchained Chi. "This world" contextually implies he's referring to the world they currently live in. Before the Keyblade War all the tiny worlds we know now were combined into one giant world, so of course he's going top say "this world". It's because there only is one world.  

3. The Book of Prophecies contains all the event from the future. But why this event isn't written there?. It might be because the master intended it , OR the master didn't see it coming. The latter seems promising though. You see, maybe the Master indeed foresee the future, but what if there is an anomaly? By which I mean, SOMEONE FROM THE OTHER WORLD wreaking havoc in a world that making the world unstable, and thus, cannot be predicted by the master because the master can only foresee the world itself without any consideration of any outsiders coming to the world

The reason that the details of the traitor is not in the book is because the final page has been removed, hence the name Back Cover. 

4. Then next we see a scene where Unicornis spoke humbly to the black hooded guy. At first I thought it was the master but let's look at the "master". He wasn't wise, he was some sort of a slacker, and he was childish, his voice also very childish, Xigbar? Is that you?. Then why Unicornis spoke very humbly? It's maybe because the hooded guy was some sort like their master, can foresee the future or seems to have feat above the other foretellers. I assume that this guy is actually Xigbar/Braig. Why? Because in both games we saw King Mickey trio went to their world with GUMMI SHIP. And gummi ship is a tool to visit another world. Which means, if this game happened in the past there is no way Mickey would be alive. Thus, making the Xigbar Theory approvable. Why is Xigbar there? It might be related to his "own plan" that he said to Young Xehanort in a secret ending 

I don't buy into it being Braig. For starters it sound nothing like Braig, and his mannerisms are nothing like Braig either. If anything he comes off as a guy who is confident on which side is going to win. Why? Because he has the final page of the tome.

5. "We need to defy the master teachings to protect the world" -Ursus. This guy is really a traitor if i might say. Why he wanted to defy master teachings? Simply because we could see in the game, that the black hooded guy, is manipulating the foretellers to believe that the traitor is among them to create a war and wreak havoc between them. And ursus, because of the master is gone, was led to believe the Black Hooded man, who seemed to be godlike or know the future or master-like or whatever. In the previous scene the Black Hooded guy even disapprove to prevent the war, meaning that He DO proposed to create a war.Welp, a long post. Potatoes everyone?

Ursus hardly comes off as the traitor. Agressive, yes. But his actions seemed to be aimed more at finding the traitor and protecting the world, then causing it's downfall.

Edited by Robbie the Wise

What? Backcover is based on Chi not Unchained Chi. "This world" contextually implies he's referring to the world they currently live in. Before the Keyblade War all the tiny worlds we know now were combined into one giant world, so of course he's going top say "this world". It's because there only is one world.The reason that the details of the traitor is not in the book is because the final page has been removed, hence the name Back Cover.I don't buy into it being Braig. For starters it sound nothing like Braig, and his mannerisms are nothing like Braig either. If anything he comes off as a guy who is confident on which side is going to win. Why? Because he has the final page of the tome.Ursus hardly comes off as the traitor. Agressive, yes. But his actions seemed to be aimed more at finding the traitor and protecting the world, then causing it's downfall.

1. Sorry I forgot that Unchained X is different than, chi, I'll edit it. Well you have a point there about "this world" part. So, how do you explain mickey donald and goofy in both games? 2. Oh my god you are so right! I didn't know about that before! Thanks!!3. Which sides are going to win?. I thought all that the black hooded guy wanted is a war and the light crumbles from inside because of the light protectors were fighting each other. Also I don't think that he is the 6th foretellers, just look at Unicornis, he's really humble when talking with him, like the Black Hooded is in different feat than him.4. Finding the traitor by defying their master orders really is not a good idea... (terra's case)

The betrayal is a very significant part of this story. What led to it is what we will soon find out. I highly doubt the Hooded Figure is Xigbar, unless they brought in the whole time travel thing again. You're explanation lead to two possibilities of whom the traitor is. Is it Unicornis or Ursus? Whether or not the Hooded Figure plays a part in the betrayal is looking rather important now. For all we know, he could be an ally, that is a possibility, but then that would possibly mean Ursus is the traitor. If he was an enemy, then Unicornis. Don't forget that there are theories that Ava is the traitor. All we can do now is wait it out.

I don't think that there is a real traitor. They were just manipulated to believe that there IS a traitor. And the Black Hooded guy just trying to escalate it by creating hatred between the foretellers, thus,making them not believe with each ther and create the war Edited by Valhite

I have issues regarding the latest trailer about the Unchained X. I'll be making it a point chronologically

We see a scene where Unicornis spoke humbly to the black hooded guy. At first I thought it was the master but let's look at the "master". He wasn't wise, he was some sort of a slacker, and he was childish, his voice also very childish, Xigbar? Is that you?. Then why Unicornis spoke very humbly? It's maybe because the hooded guy was some sort like their master, can foresee the future or seems to have feat above the other foretellers. I assume that this guy is actually Xigbar/Braig. Why? Because in both games we saw King Mickey trio went to their world with GUMMI SHIP. And gummi ship is a tool to visit another world. Which means, if this game happened in the past there is no way Mickey would be alive. Thus, making the Xigbar Theory approvable. Why is Xigbar there? It might be related to his "own plan" that he said to Young Xehanort in a secret ending

Posted ImageScreenshot_20160610-181246.png

"We need to defy the master teachings to protect the world" -Ursus. This guy is really a traitor if i might say. Why he wanted to defy master teachings? Simply because we could see in the game, that the black hooded guy, is manipulating the foretellers to believe that the traitor is among them to create a war and wreak havoc between them. And ursus, because of the master is gone, was led to believe the Black Hooded man, who seemed to be godlike or know the future or master-like or whatever. In the previous scene the Black Hooded guy even disapprove to prevent the war, meaning that He DO proposed to create a war.

Welp, a long post. Potatoes everyone?

That black hooded guy actually has the possibility of being the Master of Masters. Why would a Master like Ira need to bow down to respect to an outsider? you could argue that it's the Sixth Apprentice, however, if that was the case, Unicornis wouldn't have gone to him in the first place as he never gained a tome of Prophecy. Plus, if Master Aced is defying the Master to save the world, I'm pretty sure he's serious about that and not making it a farce for an evil plot. Nomura did say that the Master of Masters is "eccentric". That pretty much fits the bill of the hooded man.

And yeah, I'll have some potatoes. They better be peeled though.

Why do I get the feeling its Ephemera? O_0

you feel like he caused the keyblade war? I'm not sure about it because I honestly don't know what he did in the game. he might have helped start the keyblade war, but I think the person who started the keyblade war is a person from the future who time-traveled into the past to rewrite the book of whatever to make the keyblade war happen. I don't have any evidence at the moment, but hopefully when 2.8 comes out, the backcover movie will hopefully back all of this speculation up. 

It's the 6th Foreteller or the Master of Masters...going with 6th Foreteller. There is no implication he is anybody we've already seen. He's not Demyx, he's not Axel and he is not Xigbar. He may act similar to them, but if people really think that, I don't know what to tell you. The voice actor for this character is someone new, he doesn't even talk like Demyx, Axel or Xigbar. His mannerisms resemble them, yes. He's not Ephemera either, we already know his voice actor.

I'm going with an entirely new character, and I'm sticking to it until further evidence and hints are given.

That black hooded guy actually has the possibility of being the Master of Masters. Why would a Master like Ira need to bow down to respect to an outsider? you could argue that it's the Sixth Apprentice, however, if that was the case, Unicornis wouldn't have gone to him in the first place as he never gained a tome of Prophecy. Plus, if Master Aced is defying the Master to save the world, I'm pretty sure he's serious about that and not making it a farce for an evil plot. Nomura did say that the Master of Masters is "eccentric". That pretty much fits the bill of the hooded man.And yeah, I'll have some potatoes. They better be peeled though.

Wait, isn't the master of master is gone and he left chirithy? So how does Unicornis (i'm thinking about deadpool right now..) knew where is the master? I don't think the black hooded guy is the master. But I DO believe that he told the foretellers something that makes them believe,that this guy is somewhat on a different level than all of the foretellers (like being able to read the future). Like I said it is possible for someone out of the world to comw to foretellers world (mickey case)Oh yeah, have some of itpost-56261-0-52628900-1465594180_thumb.jpg

It's the 6th Foreteller or the Master of Masters...going with 6th Foreteller. There is no implication he is anybody we've already seen. He's not Demyx, he's not Axel and he is not Xigbar. He may act similar to them, but if people really think that, I don't know what to tell you. The voice actor for this character is someone new, he doesn't even talk like Demyx, Axel or Xigbar. His mannerisms resemble them, yes. He's not Ephemera either, we already know his voice actor. I'm going with an entirely new character, and I'm sticking to it until further evidence and hints are given.

We already have evidence. In all the games the hooded man were always, and always is that-old-delusional-man (Xehanort) Incarnation. A new Incarnation of him lurking in the past? Not likely. But if that hooded guy is the ORIGINAL Xehanort and the current Xehanort is only an incaranation of him, well it could be a new character

Why do I get the feeling its Ephemera? O_0

Well I do believe that Ephemera is the 6th foretellers and he is not a bad guy because he wasn't manipulated. If he is indeed the 6th foretellers that would explain his relationship with Ava, his knowledge of the outer world, and his desire to know the book of prophecies (which he hadn't got) Edited by Valhite

Well I do believe that Ephemera is the 6th foretellers and he is not a bad guy because he wasn't manipulated. If he is indeed the 6th foretellers that would explain his relationship with Ava, his knowledge of the outer world, and his desire to know the book of prophecies (which he hadn't got)

Well, i heard someone say that it was a new character, not Ephemera. And honestly, i can tell just by listening to their voices. 

Well, i heard someone say that it was a new character, not Ephemera. And honestly, i can tell just by listening to their voices.

Um actually we haven't see or know who the 6th foreteller really is

Wait, isn't the master of master is gone and he left chirithy? So how does Unicornis (i'm thinking about deadpool right now..) knew where is the master? I don't think the black hooded guy is the master. But I DO believe that he told the foretellers something that makes them believe,that this guy is somewhat on a different level than all of the foretellers (like being able to read the future). Like I said it is possible for someone out of the world to comw to foretellers world (mickey case)

Remember, Chirithy said "He who created me dissapeared!". Just because The Master of Masters doesn't return to Chirithy doesn't mean to say that he dissapeared entirely. Even Chirithy are barred from knowledge that only the Fortellers are aware of. Why do you think there's restricted areas solely for the Fortellers? There's more than meets the eye with the hooded man. And as far as Mickey goes, he was just an illusion conjured up by the Book of Prophecies.

Remember, Chirithy said "He who created me dissapeared!". Just because The Master of Masters doesn't return to Chirithy doesn't mean to say that he dissapeared entirely. Even Chirithy are barred from knowledge that only the Fortellers are aware of. Why do you think there's restricted areas solely for the Fortellers? There's more than meets the eye with the hooded man. And as far as Mickey goes, he was just an illusion conjured up by the Book of Prophecies.

Wow that such a nice way to put it up!!. But I still have some arguments left, well if it is that as you say the master is still well alive, why don't the foretellers just ask him "who is the traitor" ?

Wow that such a nice way to put it up!!. But I still have some arguments left, well if it is that as you say the master is still well alive, why don't the foretellers just ask him "who is the traitor" ?

Because he's giving each of the Foreteller's a different message. He wants them all to turn against each other because there is no traitor. He's chosen those select people as Masters so they can clash within a Keyblade War and the Master of Masters gains the fruits of the bearings.

Because he's giving each of the Foreteller's a different message. He wants them all to turn against each other because there is no traitor. He's chosen those select people as Masters so they can clash within a Keyblade War and the Master of Masters gains the fruits of the bearings.

To summon the kingdom hearts? So you basically said that nomura has another method,to summon the kingdom hearts?

To summon the kingdom hearts? So you basically said that nomura has another method,to summon the kingdom hearts?

Well, this is in the distant past. Which means we'll truly get the origins of Kingdom Hearts. Maybe Mr. Hooded Guy wanted to be the first to summon Kingdom Hearts.

Well, this is in the distant past. Which means we'll truly get the origins of Kingdom Hearts. Maybe Mr. Hooded Guy wanted to be the first to summon Kingdom Hearts.

I see, that makes sense..