Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Hero of Light XIV

KHUX Will we ever be able to decrease Cost further?

Does anyone know from observation of the Japanese version if we'll ever be able to decrease the Cost of medals even further? Cause I've noticed that once you use the Cid10 medal to decrease the cost of a 6-Star medal, you can no longer use any more Cid medals on that medal.

That's all well and good I guess, no sense in decreasing everything to zero, kind of throws off the purpose. But at this stage of the game I'm in I've leveled up so high that it's going to take months to even go up 5 levels so there's very small chances that I'll ever be able to unlock more Avatar boards to increase my Keyblade cost capacity. 160 is about as high as I can go right now, and at this point in the game, with challenges getting harder and harder, it's really demanding the power of more 6-star medals when maxed out 5-stars just aren't going to cut it. But it's nearly impossible to do so since the Keyblade cost I'm working with won't allow more than 3 to 4 6-stars at maximum, depending on how many I've already used Cid10s on.

The idea to cut medal costs down is great, but it just feels wasted when you can't cut it down further than 10. At the very least there's room left to cut it down by another 5 or 10 and then have that be it. Because unless they start making the Lux leveling up system a lot easier to level up at higher levels or they make Avatar boards more easily unlockable, I see no way I'm going to be able to meet some of the challenges being offered to me with the walls stacked against me like they are now.

At the very least is there the potential for some kind of Keyblade cost capacity increasing event in the future? Cause there has to be some way to get out of this rut that the game just naturally leads you into and decreasing everything by just 10 can only get you so far.

well you would need 180 to fit 5 6*'s. i recommend filling out the event boards that give out cost too.

The only other boards available to me that offer cost upgrades are the boards you spend jewels on to unlock and I typically don't have enough money or means to collect that many.

The only other boards available to me that offer cost upgrades are the boards you spend jewels on to unlock and I typically don't have enough money or means to collect that many.

Then prepare to pass up the jewel medal grabs for a while if you want to stay truly F2P; you need 9000 jewels total to unlock them all.

Edited by Ultima Spark

Then prepare to pass up the jewel medal grabs for a while if you want to stay truly F2P; you need 9000 jewels total to unlock them all.

Ungh, I know but then some medal grabs have the chance for me to get some really good ones, and I almost never get them! This isn't as bad as other F2P games out there, but damn I still dislike it as a concept! xP

If you're having trouble clearing mission due to low cost, I would recommend starting to incorporate booster medals into your repertoire.                                                                                                                                                    

Cost is definitely an issue!  My cost is up to 112, if I'm not mistaken, and I still don't have any Cid medals, which means it'll be quite difficult for me to lower costs for 6 star medals, which is why I've stuck with 5 star medals!  But now that I've beaten Mission 350, I know that the missions will only get more difficult from here on out, so I need to be getting those Cid medals soon, and upgrade my cost ratio!!!  Gahhh, it's so hard!!!! D:

Hm I though you could use more then 1? I spent 2cid on my King Mickey 6star.

You can spend a max of 10 Cids OR 2 Cid5 (fusion of 5 Cids into 1) OR 1 Cid10 (fusion of 2 Cid5's)