September 3, 201610 yr Prttttttttttttttttttttttttt... What? Edited September 3, 201610 yr by MarieltheKeybasHGirl
September 3, 201610 yr Author I don't get it Haley Joel Osmentstars in this new movie called "Yoga Hosers", which came out today. It was created by Kevin Smith and judging from the trailers and clips, this movie is a huge wtf lol.
September 3, 201610 yr Haley Joel Osment hasn't had a good acting role in years, sadly. Everyone remembers him for The Sixth Sense and A.I, but his work as an adult is really lacking.
September 3, 201610 yr Jesus! Haley Joel Osment has gotten even fatter than before. He's letting himself go.
September 3, 201610 yr Oh, I am all about tubby Nazi Osment. Haley Joel Osment hasn't had a good acting role in years, sadly. Everyone remembers him for The Sixth Sense and A.I, but his work as an adult is really lacking. Nah, he was in the movie Sex Ed in 2014. Granted it kinda sucked, but he was by far the best part of it and is still clearly a very good actor.
September 3, 201610 yr Jesus! Haley Joel Osment has gotten even fatter than before. He's letting himself go. He's not really that big, just a little chunkier than is considered "Leading man" material.
sigh