Everything posted by RoxasStalker
-
Stupidest Reason Why You've Gotten Into Trouble
Let's see... That time I sharpend my pencil durring class time. That fight between Jess, Alyssa and I got us all into trouble. When I came home from Alyssa's house an hour before I was suposed to, my dad gave me a harsh beating for that one ;-; But I still have no idea why... For "Having sex" in the cabins at summer camp, even though we weren't! (there's a story behind this one...) There's more, as you can see I get into a lot of trouble. <3
-
So I got my yellow belt...
And I feel like freaking Naruto. But I'm kinda sad about it too, cause when I was testing my dad was passed out, drunk, in our living room. And he ALWAYS does this, whenever I have a dance performance or a play or anything really. My mom came though, but only for about 3 minutes so she didn't see much. And my brother just didn't wanna come... lol sorry about this turning into a rant-like thread.
-
eye colors
My eyes are pure black and extremly reflective. <3 People say they're cool 8)
- Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix - Comparison
-
You have transformed into your avatar
I am now the very person I stalk...now how does this work?
-
command style
RoxasStalker replied to shadowforce234's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I really hope they get command styles, I freaking love those things!
-
I has a theory.
About Dream Drop Distance. So, I'm guessing we all saw the clips from BBSFM secret episode, right? And in it Sora and Ventus dissapear(spellcheck?). And that got me thinking... Dream: What if Xehanort came back already without anyone noticing and kidnapped Sora? And what if he did something kinda like what DiZ did to Roxas, put him into a kind of dream. That could explain why Sora and Riku are in their KH I clothes and why so many Sora's fell from the sky. Drop: This links back to my theory about the word "Dream". Maybe the only way for Sora to get out of this dream-like state is for Xehanort to be defeated? You know, like make Xehanort fall for the last time, and since dropping and falling are basicaly the same thing I think that might be it. Distance: This one is mainly for Riku, maybe to defeat Xehanort Riku had to enter Sora's "Dream". And since it looks like there's gonna be a lot of worlds in 3D(well to me anyway) that would be a long distance to travel. I'm probably wrong, but what do you guys think? I could see Nomura pulling something like that.
-
What is This I dun even-
I've had that happen to me many times.
-
A serious site error
I totally agree 8)
- BBSFM secret Ep. gameplay
-
#1 Battle
Like our favorite boss fight? Um... I love the Xemnas and Axel fights from KH2 and the Riku fight from Days.
-
Armor of the master battle
I think my mind will blow up cause of over-epicness.
-
ven and sora disappearing
RoxasStalker replied to Jizzlefeatures's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixI was thinking that, maybe, since Aqua is in the RoD she somehow made a Nobody and that Nodoby took Ven from CO. But I guess that's pretty unlikey x3
-
I finally found out why KH3D has a "D"
RoxasStalker replied to HelpMeRan-Sama's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)That's what I was thinking, it does seem like a logical theory.
-
a message (spoilers)
RoxasStalker replied to Wolf on the Run's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final Mixlol your text size and colour startlled me. @Topic not sure what to make of it yet lol
-
I got in my first accident today D8
Sorry to hear that, hope that asshole gets his bad karma sometime soon.
-
Theme
RoxasStalker replied to TheKingdomkid's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Well KH3D looks way more epic then anything we've seen in the past, so I'm guessing there's a new theme for it. But I wouldn't hold my breath.
-
How would you feel if ur friend or family memeber died?
Wow, it amazes me that you could care for another person that much.
-
Describe the poster above you in one word
Troll./shot
- The pervertious game
-
Documentary on my town.
As some of you know I live in Grand Forks, BC, AKA Weedvile. I saw this documentary on my town awhile ago and I decieded to look up the vid to show you guys. Anyway, here's the link to the site: There's a fair amount of parts, but I don't think anyone will watch them all Enjoy.
-
I thought I should get you in a BBSFM kind of mood...
lol The auto-play scarred me half to death
-
should I?
Well, I was thinking of getting, but I didn't know the price! O_O I'll have to think it over...
-
KH3D!
I'm totally excited! KH3D looks so worth the money it'll cost to buy it along with the 3DS.
-
Making a sig request :D
I love them!