Everything posted by oathkeeper89
-
did anyone attend The D-23 expo this weekend?
it was ok,second year con needs improvments oh and there were no KH cosplayers:( and only ONE booth with KH merch
- oathkeeper89's status update
- oathkeeper89's status update
-
Pixar Announces Two New Movies, Including Dinosaur Project
aww u so lucky i missed that event, thanks for the post!
-
I wish that I could have a dream tonight like I had last night...it was so...so...amazing...>
and then kh3d came out!
-
I wish that I could have a dream tonight like I had last night...it was so...so...amazing...>
and then kh3d came out!
- oathkeeper89's status update
-
oathkeeper89's status update
yay my ps2 is working again FINALLY after a year i can finally go re-play KH1&KH2 WHOO HOO!!!
- Games / Kingdom Hearts III
- Do you access KH13 at school?
-
thing I hate about kh
oathkeeper89 replied to matts-grey-zone's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)the Unversed were the cutest of the three sometimes it almost made me sad to have to kill them lets see what the next ones will look like
- I hate.....
-
what would the world be like with no technology
none of us would ever have gotten to play any of the KH games
-
fixed game :)
Since we're on the topic of broken things: my PS2 stopped working, when i turn it on all i see is a rainbow/spectrum screen of colors. Is there any way to fix it or is my console K.O.??
- oathkeeper89's status update
- Should maps be included as treasure, or should they automatically appear?
-
Final Fantasy Stop Motion
that was epic! how sad though Aeris's death looked a lot more painful in this than it did in the game..ouch
- oathkeeper89's comment on AnsemTheWise's profile
-
Cinde-trolololo-la
aww i cant read it, what does it say?? i wanna laugh T_T
-
Timon is a Marsupial
lol tumble weed !!
- Which common worlds DON'T you want to appear in KH3?
-
yay Nomura's fav keyblade is the...OATHKEEPER!! whoot whoot!!!
haha that would be awesome, hmm do i get any freebies lol!!
-
Is there any way i can fix this?
well its sounds like your parents need to sit down and talk with eachother to find out whats wrong in their marriage ,or what they need to work on. If they dont wanna communicate with eachother then id suggest you find a way to bring them together( and NO dont cut yoursellf or hurt yourself because chances are they will blame eachother for it. maybe ask an aunt or uncle even a close family friend to help findout whats causing them to fight so much. You can even ask them yourself tell them the truth that their arguments are affecting you, and your siblings most likely, but the most important thing here is to get them to communicate! -Best wishes!
-
oathkeeper89's status update
yay Nomura's fav keyblade is the...OATHKEEPER!! whoot whoot!!!
-
oathkeeper89's status update
been awhile since i was on gld to be back LUV the new Testuya Nomura interview on the front page!!