Everything posted by Weedanort
-
Last Post Wins!
- Weedanort's status update
10 years that this site has been up... Feels like ages since I first joined back in 2010 x) Here's to another 10 years!- Avoid the Moderators!
- Last Post Wins!
inb4 Justin actually creates a new LPW in the Discord server- College life
I'm in a course to become a tutor for "problematic teens" and children, 2 years including internship x) 23 students in the 1st year, and I'm the only guy, send help- Long over due Hello! -Introduction
Ayy there, enjoy your time here- Simple And Clean - Donald Cover
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=120HFjKPuJ4 Never before in my life have I needed something so badly, and only realized I needed it once I got it- Shall I join Sigrun as the bot king?
Or message a Bot Killer/Moderator, we don't bite- OUR NI**A IS FREE MAN, WE GOTTA CELEBRATE
Also Card Destruction at 1, inb4 Dark Worlds come back- Weedanort's comment on Yuya Sakaki's profile
- Reminder: Since E3 2018's bs trailer at Microsoft's presser, Rob has avoided all trailers (Damn y...
Damn, you're still kicking Rob We'll see you when you beat the game then x)- What Can We Learn From Kingdom Hearts?
Damn Norts sneaking around, never accept darkness from strangers- The Xion Analysis
Who is he talking about?- Is Xion Really a Seeker of Darkness?
Most likely it's going to be Xion, just to mess with Xion fans I don't see who else could it be, unless it's a new character- XION GOT NORTED. SLOW DOWN AT 1:22 ON THE TRAILER. J F C
Who? *Pitchforks are raised*- Hi I'm new!
Ayy there, enjoy your stay here- Fairy Tail Returns On October 7th!
Official trailer below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsH9dPp8ycA Been waiting for ages on this one, FEEL THE HYPE- I'll tell my son that he'll never be a man until he beats kh2 on level 1 critical
Setting the bar a bit too high, aren't you? You do know that not everybody enjoys Critical, right?- After a long time working my way up on grinding for synth items on KH1FM, I finally crafted the U...
I got 98 hits on Pink Agaricius when I accidentally trapped Donald and Goofy, I felt so cheated x(- Last Post Wins!
- Weedanort's status update
After a long time working my way up on grinding for synth items on KH1FM, I finally crafted the Ultima Weapon Honestly thought the new Heartless were going to be a bigger pain x)- Last Post Wins!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHD4MJu-UFc&feature=youtu.be When Vexen makes it into a FPS game x)- Spyro Reignited Trilogy Delayed To November
I'll wait for sure, as long as Toys for Bob can get all 3 games into the same disc x)- Last Post Wins!
- Weedanort's status update