Everything posted by xxTerra
-
BBS Guide Book Scans
I just got a disturbing visual image. o_o LOL, i dont know how you did. Im trying to figure out how youre go smothing disturbing...hmmm...still thinking........
-
Do they know
...what?
-
What would happen if...
LOL, no silly, you would live in the neibourhood kh13 : p
-
I found this amusing...
in canada, we eat at out desks, no throwing food there, or we have to clean it!
-
Weird Al I hate you!
uhh. we do? I dont think so. Im pretty shure in Ontario theres no accents............. D:
-
Does anyone find this sad?
JENNY, i cant watch that. I have a dog, and just thinking about it makes me cry. I WANT TO BEAT THE PEOPLE WHO DID THAT UP SO BAD. THEY DONT DESERVE IT.
-
Weird Al I hate you!
i hate it when people make fun of canada. I live there. and we have no acsent >: l
-
What would happen if...
I want Toronto Ontario AND THE RIGHT TO EVERY ANIME IN THE WORLD BUWHA HA HA HAH AH A HA HA HA and a masion, with everything i ever wanted. ;D AND EVERYONE WHO IS ACTIVE GET TO LIVE WITH EACH OTHER IN THE SAME NEIBERHOOD. kh13 drive 8D
- DChiuch is doing The Ugly Dance
-
I am bored
GO ORDER PROJECT DIVA FROM PLAYASIA thats wut i did
-
Happy Birthday to Hug~A~Roxas (17), Lovebug99 (11)
WOOP WOOP. il make the cake. WE SHALL ALL MEET AT THE STUDIO WHERE THEY MAKE KH >8D
- hey guys...
-
I Bet You All Want To Be Me Now..
...i am not amused... >: l
-
Elephant literally eats da poo poo
my mouth is still open... i skiped to the middles, and puked a little.
-
Did I just see what I think I just saw?!
Me and my mom never argue... o.o . I would never think of even putting a hand on my mom if it wasnt in love, or like not hate o.o And this kid NEEDS to learn whos boss. He fking came out of her, if it wasnt for her, he wouldnt be here. Thats why you NEVER hit youre mom. BUT still, he just nuged her to get her to look. Its her falut for hitting him, and not saying "what"
-
Xion
i laughed at youre 1st post, and then i was thinking. Why did Xion give him icecream o.0 this made no sense to me. AND NOW WHERE DID IT GO D; I WOULD HAVE ATE IT FOR HIM, WHATA WASTE >: l
-
GP
i cant wait just to lvl up my skills by playing a board game : P
-
price!!!
LOL, im getting it as soon as i can buy it.
-
If......
LOL, today i used rev. grip on a knife, and i said, "how does he do this x.x"
-
BBS Guide Book Scans
there droping keys? o.O
-
If......
LOL, no, its just a style i think. If Sora wanted a rev. grip, i think he could learn easy? P.S yes, yes it is.
-
BBS Guide Book Scans
*o* I REEEEALLY WANT THAT. THIS MAKES ME SOOOO EXCITED TO PLAY THE GAME! wait...theres 2 new keyblades??? o.o wait... after you beat the LS, you go to LoD and its back to normal? o.o
-
My failure at avatars
Do you mind if i use one
-
King mickey
Well, i would say that he wasnt king for about 5 years after BbS, and the other 5 years, he was.
-
Break Time
I think that Aqua and Ventus are tied, i mean, really think about how fast Aqua's key blade is going and the speed ven is spinning at. There almost the same