Everything posted by KingdomHeartsFan2100
-
Pete's a good guy?
He is also, Captain Dark. Bad I think
- Re:coded Set for Europe Feb 2011?
-
another mugshots but for Days
Why are there pinochio characters.
-
CONFIRMED: BBS no for psp go
KingdomHeartsFan2100 replied to pepe1092's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixGlad I didn't buy a psp go, good thing my hands are to big for the psp go.
-
KH2 HP Mugshots
Never seen it.
-
Bbs midnight release?
KingdomHeartsFan2100 replied to april's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final Mixthat would be nice.
-
This game... Have you played it?
I have not played it.
-
If you helped make KH2 What would do different?
I enjoy playing as Roxas. But his like attack noises are annoying! I would make more boss battles.
-
No psp go?
KingdomHeartsFan2100 replied to ven14's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixI am glad that I didn't buy a psp go! And my hands are to big for it anyway.
- New Re:Coded images
-
Xion...?
IDK maybe
-
How excited were you?
Got it for my birthday 12 days after it came out. I had no idea it was coming out.
-
Getting ready!!
I am so excited I need to do what you did and make a list!
-
Which one?
Silver! I would buy the bundle but my ps2 just broke so I have to get another one so I can't get the bundle. I was trying to get it so I could play final mix and it just broke.
-
the preorder prizes mistake?
KingdomHeartsFan2100 replied to khfan02's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixIDK. That would be pretty AWESOME though, but it might just be the Decals...
-
Getting to know me and my KH Knowledge
You may not know that I am probably the biggest Kingdom Hearts fan there is. But how could you know, seing as i have not met you or even talked to you. My Kindom Hearts Collection is small but my knowledge of these games is vast. My mind can only think of one thing, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep! and once that game releases in the United Sates, I will only be able to think about Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded! I know that this sounds pretty stupid but feel free to ask some questions, I would enjoy very much to answer them![justify][/justify]
-
Birth By Sleep NA Commercial
KingdomHeartsFan2100 replied to Aqua's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixWooh Hoooh I am so FREAKING EXCITED!!!!!! I almost passed out from excitement!!!
- Before or after birth by sleep comes out.
-
Pre-Order Immediately!
Good thing I pre ordered mine already! My gamestop said that too!!
-
Secret Bosses
I haven't played any yet! I am buying all of them once BBS comes out! Just 12 more hard and long days!!
-
The Chain of Memories Chat
KingdomHeartsFan2100 replied to RoxSox's topic Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories | Chain of MemoriesI find it kind of dumb that the English lip synching looks like a Japanese show. The mouths are delayed to the words, and it looks really stupid. And also why are the cutscenes inbetween floors so blurry????
- kh3 storyline
- KH3D at TGS Confirmed?
-
12 more days I see
KingdomHeartsFan2100 replied to Tails's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixEXCITMENT!!
-
IGN BBS Countdown
Not even two weeks!!!! So exciting!!!!